Pickle Dick

It had been a quiet and lame day for the Smith family. Specifically for the youngest child, Morty. Usually he was out on adventures with his grandpa Rick, but today he was nowhere to be found. So the day became night, and finally Morty was going to have some fun.

The kid sneaked down the stairs from his room down to the kitchen, where a jar of thick, juicy pickles were waiting in the fridge. Just the right amount of cold, sticky goodness that the child loved to feel up his juvenile anus. Morty grabbed the jar and put it on the counter. He then studied all the pickles -  to find the thickest and longest one. When he had made his choice he held the pickle in his hand, put the jar back in the fridge and began going upstairs again, this time less sneakily due the child's obivous excitement. 

Morty was back now in his room, prepared to open his young anus up with the cold fridge dildo. The child assumed a doggystyle position on his bed, pulled his pajama trousers down and slowly started moving the pickle up and down his small ass. He couldnt' do it that long though, as his will to be spread open took over. He started shoving the pickle up his butthole, loving the cold, thick shaft in his tight little hole. He felt some strange twitches as he forced it inside, but figured it was just his muscles tearing.

However, that wasn't the case. Cause right now, inside the child's anus, his grandpa was waking up. His pickle Rick grandpa. His pickle dick pickle Rick grandfather had been hiding as a pickle all day and now, he was inside his grandson's behind. Rick was trying to scream, desperately wanting to get out of his grandson's boy pussy. But slowly, he started feeling like he belonged in there. He became aroused by the smell. So mcuh so, that he started feeling his heas going crazy. It was as if, his grandon's ass... was making him high. Rick knew what he wanted to... no, had to do next.

Pickle Rick stuck his tongue out of his mouth and began tasting the insides of the child as his small hand led Rick in and out of his hole. It didn't take long however, until the child noticed this. 

Morty quickly pulled Rick out and stared at his pickle grandpa.

"Oh jeez... oh jeez Rick I AM SO SORRY"

The child started freaking out, until his grandpa began shushing him. Morty had tears in his eyes now and a completely red face from the embarrasment. But his grandpa didn't look upset, in fact he looked happy... and horny. 

"Put me back in Morty."

He said with a serious tone.

"Let me smell you, taste you, feel you. I need it Morty. I need YOU, Morty."

Morty couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he was not going to stop now. How could he, with his grandpa's enchanting words of passion. The child assumed his position again and pushed pickle Rick inside. But this time, he wanted to his grandpa's words, and but him in bottom first. He began fucking himself hard and deep while stroking his young shaft.

"You like this don't you, y-you fagboy."

Rick spoke as he went fast in and out of his grandson, wanting to make sure his grandson had a fulfilling orgasm. Morty moaned loudly 

"Oohh ahh mmm Rick it feels so good"

"Yeah I bet.. I bet it does Morty, you're a, you're a little slut Morty."

Morty was so overwhelmed, he had never felt arousal like this before... and from his grandpa. It felt so wrong, it fwlt so dirty, but he knew it was right. Nothing could feel so good and still be wrong. Nothing. 

Rick felt his whole pickle body plunge in and out of the child's anus. Loving how Morty was completely wrapped around him. He himself began groaning at his.

"Gaah... Morty you're so TIGHT."

Morty started fucking himself with Pickle Rick even deeper. Feeling his grandpa deep in his intestines. He loved it, so much.

"Oh jeez Rick I'm gonna blow."

Morty began moaning even more intensely now, stroking himself faster and faster until a huge amount of young cum squirted out of his penis. That's when he finally breathed in. Morty started pulling his grandpa out of him. Slowly.

He put his grandpa infront of his face. They glanced at each other.

"Morty... I want you to eat me."

Morty's eyes flew open.

"Rick... what... I can't."

Rick shushed the boy.

"I will never experince something so amazing again Morty. I won't feel pain Morty. Eat me. It's time."

Morty couldn't belive what he was hearing but in his ecstasy, he didn't care. He put Rick closer to his mouth. That opened up like a shark's and swallowed the pickle whole. Rick began melting happily inside his grandson. Knowing quite well, that he would be back in favorite place soon.