Nina the Killer

Nina the killer is widely known as one of the worst Creepypastas out there, and is usually regarded as more of a joke than an actual story. Sadly, not much can actually be found of the original art or story, since the original author has taken down their Deviantart and would rather not be bugged about their old creation.

The story itself is hard to find, the original being in Spanish. The fandom wiki has provided a summary for me to use, so while this review will be a little short, I hope you'll enjoy it anyways:

[ http://nina-the-killer.wikia.com/wiki/Nina_the_killer ] LINK

Nina Hopkins (11) and her younger brother, Chris (6) are recently transferred to a new school.

Oh no, why are they so young. This feels like Clockwork all over again. Also, take a shot (Not rly don't drink kiddos) every time they rip off or mention Jeff the Killer. Moving to a new place? Shots!

It is immediately revealed that Nina is a very big fan of Jeff the Killer

Shot!

She felt "strangely attracted to him", "admired him", and felt a "strange impulse to kill" while reading the story.

Damn, who wouldn't fall for that pasty, rubbery face or an infected, scarred smile?

On the first day of school Nina and Chris had found a quiet place in the schoolyard to eat. They were immediately greeted by Claudia, Mailcom and Yoni.

Ok but at least one of those names has to be the name of some sort of anime character, right? Oh, take a shot by the way, the 3 bullies trope is making an entrance.

Claudia claimed that the area was their own territory and punched Chris when he called her out on her bullshit.

Wait, isn't Chis 9? I'm not complaining about the use of swears, since that's just the summary, but why do those 2 have school together?

Nina snapped and continued to beat and stab the trio.

I wonder where she got the knife. Also, drink up, "protecting brother from bullies".

While her brother saw it as an impulse to defend him, she felt something stronger, something like the urge to kill.

Shot. Maybe you should switch to whiskey or beer, less alcohol in it. (Again, please don't)

Afterwards she found an anonymous note in her locker that read, "I know what you did ... but do not worry ... I will not tell anyone, you are skillful ... but dangerous".

Didn't know that sucker punching an 11 year old would make me "skilled". It would look great on a resume, right?

Nina felt her "sanity" slipping. One night while her brother was out playing, Claudia and her gang snatched up Chris and beat the shit out of him, dumping him out of their car and driving away.

Car??? I thought they were like 12?? Or did Nina roundhouse kick a 18 year old for her brother?

That would be fuckin' hilarious, actually.

Nina rushed him home and he was sent to the hospital. She found another anonymous note, "I'm sorry about your brother ... I hope for him to recover, do not think you're alone ... I'm here, I'll be your friend ... but unfortunately, distance ... "

Ok, so this is clearly supposed to be Jeff leaving these messages, and while I do want to point out that this would be incredibly out of character for him, I really wanna know how he's leaving these messages in a place Nina would be able to find him first, without ANYONE else seeing them or him.