Part 1

Hazan now lives next to yagiz, she used to spend sometimes when she hears sinan pass, or when she knows he is around, yagiz is aware of her little game, he does everything to resist her. he still try to stop her and be very cold with her, hoping that she finally understand that he don't want to be part of this charade!
Since she is his neighbor, soon a month, he see her almost every day, he struggle every day to stop his desire to go knock on her door and kiss her passionately! Only once! Taste her lips and feel her sweet perfume ! But he must resist, she still in love with Sinan, he knows it. And although things have degenerated between him and Sinan, he would never allow himself to do that to him.

He thinks about what sinan told him a few hours ago "we finally spoke with hazan, and she told me we need to see each other, she has something important to tell me, I think she will end up by forgiving me and come back to me "
Then he was gone, surely to her home ... this idea tortures him so he drowns his grief on his side while drinking, that night, he could be too drunk ....

On her side Hazan has changed her perspective since she move to the building, although money has never been a priority in her life, she realizes that her new job, brings her a balance that she has never had before , boxing was finally an outlet for its lack of confidence in itself, and what better for the ego, than to become a model of a great iconic brand. People now recognize her in the street, tell her that they loves her and finds her beautiful. This new confidence finally found, opened her eyes to his deep feelings for sinan.
Is this love that she had for him ? Or just an admiration for the bright picture she had made of him, of his life ?
Can we love someone without having really known him or even share time with him ?
And then the time spent on his side? Was this a relationship?
All these questions, which she no longer has an answer to, have become increasingly insignificant for a while, because she has just learned to love herself, and no longer needs to feel alive, through sinan eyes.

She feels in her for a moment, a deep need to turn the page. Why then does she feel her heart squeezing and her mind tortured ?
As an ultimate attempt to get better, she decided to speak to Sinan and finally, to clear things up with him. ....