What would I ever do without you

His face turns completely red as you pull each other closer. You continue kissing while the party was happening. You run your fingers through his noodly hair. You both stand up still kissing. He moves his hands lower down your back. Every part of you body is touching him your so close. Its 11:30 and some people are staring to leave the party. You and Jack are still in your room. You know you love each other. You didnt want to just be friends. You wanted to be more than just friends.
-a couple of hours later-
Everybody left except the boys. It was late. The boys and Logan are asleep. You and jack fell asleep in your room his head on yours his hands still tightly wrapped around you. You hand is on his leg. You both wake up. You take a shower and come back in your room to get clothes. You were just wrapped in a towel. You were at your drawers getting clothes. Jack sneakily comes up behind you. His hands wrap around your chest. "Good morning." he says. "Hey. You scared me half to death." you say laughing. "Hahaha" he laughs. "So, what do you want to do today y/n." he says smirking. "Well the boys are going to the gym with Logan. But you can go I dont care if you go or not. But that doesnt mean I dont care about you." you say smiling and laughing. "What would you do with out me." he says laughing. "I would probably take a bubble bath and relax on my bed the day maybe take Kong for a walk." you say. "Okay. I am going to go to the gym but I'll be home BEFORE the other guys so walk Kong first then relax and take a bubble bath." he says smirking and holding you tighter.
-an hour goes by and you are done walking kong-
You decide to take a steamy shower then relax. You shower then you lay on your bed. Eventually you fall asleep.