Shopping for the Baby and a Twist of Spifire,Flash,Soarin and Flashlight

This is a VERY long chappie k

I don't own this video but one of my favorite YouTube person is in this video Spicy A he does have Soarindash videos. This is my favourite video It's funny.

RD's pov

It has been a week snice Soarin asked me to marry him. And i have been so sappy all the time and i love him with all my heart. Well im home chilling with Netflix and eating............ gummy bears. I cant be at HQ because i am 8 montes and need to be near a hospital and gesses what?

Soarin is only gone for 3 hours at work from 9 am to 12 pm it is AWESOME. Well i am bored of Netflix so i am going to hangout with the girls and go shopping for the baby.Soar and i did do sum shopping but he said i could do the rest if i wanted too. He's such a sweetheart. Better leave a note for Soar so he dont get worried. So i got my lazy butt of the couch very slowly cuz of the baby. i looked down at my self and i'm HUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGE. like no joke but Soar said it's cute. I cant fly and it sucks.i grapped a hoodie to hide my fat tummy,it;s light blue like Soarin. So i walked out of my home and Soarin got something for me it's like all i have to do it sit on the cloud (OK guys it is like a car) and it has buttons one to go turn and stop it moves slowly. But he said not to use it yet until Twilight says it safe. So i look up and see Flash flying fast. Well i believe it is Flash Twilight's new guard. (Should i write a Flashlight fan fic?)

''HEY FLASH!'' i yelled at the dark yellow Pegasus.

Flash slowed down and studded my face looking confused.

"your Ms.Rainbow Dash,right?" Flash said.

"that's me. can you help me getting down to Twilight's castle?''

"Sure let me get a cloud. If you don't  mind me asking, why can't you fly you don't look hurt."

"Well funny story Flash, do u know Soarin from the Wonderbolts?"

he noded.

"Well i pregnant and he's he dad."

"OMFG are you alright do you need a doctor Ms.Dash!" Flash had a worried look on his face.

i giggled a bit.

"No silly not for a month or so i only 8 months." i showed him my tummy

"Sorry for asking." He had a tint of pink on his face of embarrassment.

"It's alright Flash now can we please go i have a lot of shopping to do with the girls." i said i feel a mood swing so he better move his ass.

Without saying anything  i was on a clould moving slowly and being pushed down.

100000000000000000000000 years later JK only 5 mins

At twis place

we landed on the ground and Flash said very quickly ," i am going to tell Soarin that you are here."

before i could say anything he was gone, i was going to say that i left a note for him on the frigde and that there's a pie in the frigde. but not. i walked in to the huge caslte.

then i saw Twilight walking and she looks tired.

''hey Twi!" i said cheerly.

She looked up her eyes were red and she had bags black ones.

"Hi Rainbow Dash (yawns) how are you?"

"I'm good but it looks like you need sleep."

"I know but has you may know i have a new guard." Twilight said with red eyes she really needs sleep.