Part 3

~Brenna's POV~

We arrived at school and it was time for me to go in history class. As I walk into history class, this guys bumbs into me.

"Sorry i didn't see where I was going." I said nervously.

I look up and can't believe who I saw... it was the guy that was staring at me earlier.. Man he's so hot!!!!

"No don't need to apologize I was the one not watching where I was going." He said.

We had a moment of silence when he spoke up which made my spine shiver down. He was so hot, which made me super nervous.

"I'm Ethan by the way, I think I saw you earlier at Starbucks. Sorry if I creeped you out, I just find you... really pretty." He said blushing

Those words sent shivers down my whole spine and I blushed really bad..

"Thank you... I don't really get compliments since I'm not really popular or beautiful as I say to myself. My two besties say that I'm very gorgeous, but I'm pretty against their compliment." I said putting my head down.

Ethan took my chin with his index finger and lifted my chin up to the level of his eyes.

"I think your friends are right, because you are extremely gorgeous." He said blushing and looking straight into my eyes.

"T-T-Thank you.." I said stuttering.

"Did I say something wrong?" He asked nervously.

"No no of course not, I just don't get a lot of compliments from other people then my besties. I'm not well treated at home and my besties always are there for me and pay me anything I would dream so bad of having. They're the best, but no you said nothing wrong and I can say your not to bad yourself." I said blushing.

Then the stupid bell rang and I had to go to history class.

"Where you going in?"

"History. You?"

"History too, shall we go?" He asked blushing.

"Of course." I said blushing.

As I was about to sit, Ethan passed me this purple paper in my hand. I looked at him and he smirked then went to sit at his desk which was right behind me. I opened the paper and I was surprised and so happy.

•I would love to get to know you and see where it takes us :)
###-###-####
-Ethan xxx

To be continued...

Hope you liked this! Gonna go edit TFV now love you all so much loves❤️❤️❤️