[21]

A few days had passed and it was 7 at night and the guys had gone in for their comeback photo shoot. They've been gone the whole day. You were sat on the far side of Yoongi's bed on your laptop working on some songs for your friend. Luckily this was your last song for your friend and you we're almost done with it.

An hour passed and you had finished the song. You had produced the whole album and were finally done and ready to send it to your friend. You quickly sent your friend all the songs and closed your laptop. You took a deep sigh and got off of the bed. You walked into the kitchen and there was nothing to eat. So you decided to go out to the nearest restaurant and get some food.

You walked into your room and over to your drawers that the guys gave you yesterday. You pulled out an outfit and got dressed.

You put on your beanie and grabbed your wallet, keys and your phone

You walked out the door and pulled on your the hood of your sweater.

You were going to the American restaurant Hobi took you to last time

9:03

I walked into the restaurant and straight to the cashier.

"hello what can I get for you tonight." The cashier said in a bored/tired/annoyed voice.

"Uhh..can I get (whatever you want) and (something else you want to eat)."

I paid for my meal and walked to the seating area. I took out my phone and saw I had a text message. It was from Yoongi.

Yoongi: are you asleep

Y/N: no. Why

Yoongi: just wondering were gonna be home in forty minutes

Y/N: ok

I locked my phone and looked up. I was so hungry I felt my stomach growl. I sloughed in my seat and waited for my food.

9:12

"Order for a Y/N." I got up and got my food and walked out.

I quickly walked back home. Once at the front door I got my keys and unlocked the door. I turned on all of the lights. I sat on the couch and watched (whatever tv show you want). I ate my food and holy shit was it delicious. I was done with it in like ten minutes. I sighed and sloughed into the  couch.

I got up threw away my trash and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and got ready to go to sleep. I walked into my room and took of my pants and put on some adidas ones. I was gonna take off my hoodie but it was cold so I didn't. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep. I was wrapped in Yoongi's blanket as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

8:43 am

I blinked my eyes open to see Yoongi's cute face in front of me. His arms were wrapped around me and his legs, well just one was wrapped around me as well.