「 ✩ * ❥ 00 / EXTENDED DESCRIPTION.」

BONUS CHAPTER

" extended description "

* REMEMBER, you're the one whocan fill the world with sunshine

can fill the world with sunshine. ——

"Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" The poised yet poisonous woman with a permanent scowl etched on her face spoke to the mirror in front of her.

The room around her was cloaked in a deep darkness, save for the ominous yellow light of a few flickering off-white wax candles that were scattered here, there and everywhere.

This woman was at the top of her game. She had the entire world at her fingertips, and it seemed like everyone else was simply a pawn on her chessboard. She was in her element and there was one thing that she wanted to know; she'd better have liked her answer, too, or utter thrashing, clashing calamity would ensue.

All at once, a loud creaking sound could be heard and she was sure she would soon see the figure in the mirror that her mother had passed down to her, always swearing that the object was magical.

"Mena?" A small voice called from somewhere behind her.

Groaning and blowing out all the candles around her, the woman flipped on the light switch to both illuminate the room and recognize her nosy little step-daughter cowering by the door.

"What is it, girl?" she barked.

"Why are you talking to yourself in the mirror again?" The little girl's question was straight to the point, as are most of the questions that children ask out of innocent curiosity.

However, Mena didn't have it in her heart to entertain her step-daughter's wildest fantasies.

"I'll tell you when you're older. Go on -- now."