12 - Cousins

"Hey jungkook"

"hm?"

"how's y/n?"

"she's okay, just a fever"

"ah, okay. Call me if you need anything. Namjoon's been whining, he wants to open his presents, and i-YAH LEAVE SOME HANGOVER SOUP FOR JUNGKOOK AND ME"

You heard jungkook chuckle beside you. You couldn't open your eyes due to embarrassment, images of you cuddled up in jungkook's arms made you want to bury yourself in a hole and die.

The silence piqued your curiosity. You wanted to open your eyes and stare at jungkook like your eyes are talking with each other. You wanted to ask him about the past and everything. You wanted to stay with him here and leave your parents and Jessica. You're absolutely sure that he is your childhood sweetheart and that you can remember lots of things now.

I am sure.

But he is a psycho. A man with no shame. A man that feels euphoric when he kills people and abuses you. The man that killed someone that was close to you. The man that killed Park Jimin.

And you could not forgive that at all.

Because of the rage that built up inside your body, you forced your eyes open. His blank eyes met with your red shot ones, result of your crying and fever. He stood up and stretched his arms. He was silent until he said that you should come out then he left.

You scoffed.

he couldn't even ask if I'm okay but he's a psycho anyways.

You removed the covers beneath you, which smelled a lot like jungkook, and stood up. You closed your eyes, feeling lightheaded. You cursed internally and went out the room still sleepy.

"oh, y/n? You okay now?"

You smiled weakly at taehyung and rubbed your temples to ease your headache. You realized you were wearing jungkook's clothes on.

Fuck.

You glared at jungkook who was innocently eating his hangover soup. He smirked at you and gave you the what-did-i-do face. You rolled your eyes and sat down on one of the island chairs. The bruises were throbbing, you were a bit thankful that jungkook chose a sweater and sweatpants

You shivered and started to eat your hangover soup to warm yourself. The others were busy chit chatting and some were cleaning the garage. You coughed and wiped the beads of sweat that formed in your forehead. You stared at jungkook who was also having a hard time coughing.

Jin shook his head at us.

"What even happened to you guys? And you y/n, why did you leave so suddenly? You could've died"

You choked on your soup and drank your water quickly. You stared at jungkook and he stared back, coughing his shit out.

"I had to buy some pain killers and I couldn't find any..."

Jin stared at you for what felt like hours, but shrugged his shoulders and drank his coffee.

"then why did you walk all the way there?"

You gulped and turned around to answer to hoseok.

"I didn't know how to drive and I couldn't find jin too."

Now it was jin's time to be interrogated. Hoseok glared at jin suspiciously.

"what? Why?what is it now?" jin was flustered. Hoseok grinned at jin.

"what did you do with namjoon, hyung?" jin rolled his eyes. "I brought him to the sofa because my shoulders were numb" "what did you two do with those shoulders" "SHUT UP" hoseok laughed at his hyung's flushed face.