Chapter 3

Vansh come back. Few minutes later,

Vanshi - Vansh! Dinner is ready.

Vansh - OK! I'll come.

When they're eating, they are not talking to each other. But few minutes later, Vansh break the silence,

Vansh - I want to talk.

Vanshi - Sorry Vansh, I want to sleep. We'll talk in morning.

Vansh - Okey!

At 12:00 AM, Vanshi awakens. She notices that someone is standing near her bed.

Vanshi - I know Nash, This is you.

Nash - How you understand my presence?

Vansh - I don't know. But I can't believe this ' you are a vampire. ' Vampire is in 21st century.

Nash - I'm not only vampire. I'm werewolf also.

Vanshi - What? You're werewolf. But you're a vampire.

Nash - I'm both. I'm hybrid.

Vanshi - But how is it possible?

Nash - This is possible. And this is real thing.

Vanshi - What's the story?

Nash - You want to know?

Vanshi - Yes!

Nash - The real thing is ' I'm Barbara's step brother. '

Vanshi - I'm slightly confused. When was the first time you know this?

Nash - When I completed my 15 years. Suddenly, In night, I feel something. Then, I don't know.
In the morning, I saw blood in my hand & my cloths were torn. I can't understand. Then I saw something in my garden & shouted "Mom! I killed 2 people in the garden. " & starts crying. Then, Mom - Dad told me everything. I'm shocked.
My mother was an werewolf. My Dad was fall in love with her & they marry. After sometime, I was born. According to doctors, I am half vampire & half werewolf. Nobody understands. Then, my father told her that his grandmother is vampire.
So, I have both type of genes.
After sometime, Mom is dead because of any disease. And on that time, I was only 2 months. Then, Dad marries to Mrs Paula. She also loves me. She treated me as her son. Sometime later, I told her that I'm gay. She supported me.

Vanshi - Because of your thirst, you've killed many people.

Nash - I'm not in my control. When I feel thirsty, then, I suck blood. When I see moon, I starts howling.

Vanshi - I wanna help you.

Nash - You're mad. Because I don't wanna mercy.

And he turns into wolf & ran outside. Vanshi saw, few minutes later, he starts flying. She is afraid. She closed all the doors & windows & try to sleep.

Next day, after sports & college, She go to Barbara's house. She told everyone that ' She have an idea those change Nash's nature. And converts him into man.

Mrs Paula - Is that possible?

Vanshi - This is possible because of careful nature & positive thinking.

Mr Greg - I understand , We'll with you.

On that day, Vanshi starts taking care of Nash. Because of her careful nature, Nash hate her too much.

One day, She feels something about Nash. Firstly, She thinks it's not possible. But after sometime, She realized that She loves him.

In college,