C H A P T E R 7:The Smarty meets The Mr. Zero Exam

Shining Star's POV

I love to study... That's all you have to know. Haha joke. Shining Star the Top Notcher student of Sapphire Shores. I kinda like the colors black and white. It resembles me though.

I was walking then I heard some noises from the other room. Which the most ultra superb terror teacher is the adviser. I kinda like that teacher. We're friends actually. She just used that image so that the students will listen to her.

I tried to sneak a peek at the room.
Miss Cherrilie (who is the terror teacher)is yelling at someone. I tried to look closer and noticed that the one she yells at is a new student.

"Mr. Clumsy Hooves! How will you be able to learn the rules and regulations if on your first day here is you're sleeping?!"

"I'm sorry miss but--"

"No buts Mr. Clumsy Hooves. "
Miss looked at my way...

"Oh Miss Shining Star. What brought you here?"

"U-uh miss I just want to greet you a good morning... "

"Ah. You're such a very good and respectful student Miss Shining Star, anyway good morning to you too... "

"Thank you Miss. I think I will go.."

"Wait. Before you go. May you introduce yourself to this new student? "She said pointing the new student.

"Okay Mr. Clumsy Hooves. She's our role model here. She's also the top notcher student in Sapphire Shores. "

"---hi Mr. Clumsy Hooves. I'm Shining Star... "

"Errr... Hi? My name is Clumsy Hooves. I'm not really smart but I'm handsome... "He said then smirked.
"Mr. Clumsy Hooves! She's nice so act nice! "

"Ma'am, I'm just being nice here. I even gave a compliment. "

"Yeah right! A compliment to yourself!? That's so immature!"

"Yeah right! So you're yelling at me? Do you know who am I?" he yelled at Miss Cherilee...

"Yeah! You're the most brainless in your previous school! "

"How did you know? Haha"

"You're such a rude student Mr. Clumsy Hooves! "

"Uhh miss I think I will go" I said.

"Wait Ms. Shining Star. Can I get a favor? "

"Can you get this student out of my room? "

"Y-yes miss"

I immediately go out of the room and the rude student just followed me.

"How can you handle that teacher? I mean how can you get into her surroundings? "He said but I didn't answer him.

"Ahh because you're the top notcher right ms. Smarty? "

"Don't call me Smarty. I had my name it's Shining Star. "

"Okay Shooting Star. "

"Shining Star" I corrected him

"Whatever"he said

"So? I'm going to eat lasagna in Cafeteria. Are you going to go with me? My treat. " waahhhh my favorite food is lasagna...but sadly I need to study. Grades are more important than food.... Waahh..

"I'm sorry but I have to study hard lessons in chemistry, biology, social sciences and zoology... "

"Are you a nerd? "

"No! Of course not! Do I look like a nerd!? "

"No! You're too beautiful to be a nerd. Anyways bye! " he bid a good bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.