PSA

I'm a high school freshman and struggle with depression. I feel broken and the things people say make life so much worse but what hurts worse is what your friends say behind your back. But you should not let it affect you because what matters more is what you know about yourself. You have a heart of gold I know it. You might not be the thinnest, or prettiest, but all that leads to selfishness. You are beautiful and have to live with that. Sorry not sorry but beauty is not just skin deep. Say later haters and hello lovers. Because it's so much easier to listen to the hate over the good things. I was once told I was gorgeous by a sweet boy who I care about a lot and I told him he was wrong and I actually had a panic attack because I can't see that in myself and I panicked. Then someone says you're ugly, you're weird, you're gross, I hate how you act, why do people like you, I except that as fact but it's really just an opinion. What people say doesn't mean anything at all. You know you better than anyone else so love yourself listen to Justin Bieber and LOVE YOURSELF. You are your own worst critic so change their opinion because how you believe in yourself affects how others see you. I had an audition and all I said was I can't do this when all around me people were telling me you'll do amazing, you're an amazing singer you'll do great, and I made the audition. I had zero faith in myself. What people say affects what you do and how you act. People scared to say it to you or lonely people say it threw a screen and it sometimes hurts worse when you don't know the person. But they say this because they're jealous or angry. Just believe in yourself don't bring negativity to the world because there is enough of that already.

Dear, Haters
Don't hate it because you ain't it. One can't say stuff that hurts others without one hurting oneself in the process, two without Karma and trust me she can be a Bitch. I don't want you to be hurt and if you say things or do things to make others upset because you matter too so just don't say it. If you yourself are dealing with something talk to someone about it because if everyone talks to someone about what's going on and doesn't take it out on others we can get rid of most bullying. If you right here reading this are going through something I'm always here DM me I'm no stranger to bullying or depression, and I might be able to help even if all you need is a rant buddy. Just don't take your anger out on other people. I love you and so do a lot of people.

You are not alone anymore you never were.

Riley❤️