Chapter 2

Qauvious Marshall December,23

"Qauvious​ get up"I heard my mom say.

"I'm up"I said lying.

"I done told yo ass to clean this junkyard up already"she said referring to my "messy neat" room.

"No you didn't... when?"I asked.

"30 seconds ago so I advised you to get to it"she said walking out my room.

"Ughhh" I groaned. Today is gonna be a long day.

As I started to clean my room and my phone started to ring,so I picked it up.

"Wassup"I asked the person on the other end.

"Nigga I thought you said you was gonna come get yo  child for Christmas"My baby mama yelled.

"Man Quandra  you doing to much that ain't my baby it's just a POSSIBILITY"I said making sure yell possibility.

LaQuandra is a girl I use to  talk to then she got pregnant and, pinned the baby on me no test or nothing.To be honest I really wouldn't have a problem if it was my child.The thing is she got ratchet after she had the baby and started to really living up to her name.It got annoying.

"Quavo why is you lying"she said.

"It's Quavious to you and I'll come get my child  later LaQuandra"I replied tiredly and hung up.

After I got dressed, kissed my mom goodbye and I was almost out the door until....

"Quavious wait I need you to get  this from the store"my mom said. I groaned as a result I got popped in my throat.

"Ouch ma that hurt"I scratched out.

"It was supposed to bet you won't do it nomo"she said.

My mom was a short women who could put anyone or thing in check,  hell she could scare the devil if she wanted to.

"I'll go to the store,but I'm about pick up Jacolby"I stated as I kissed her cheek.

"Alright"she said.

I left out the door and went to grocery store and started to pick everything on my mom's list but I saw this short lightskin girl reaching for something on the top shelf.

"Daddy was that mommy"Amela
asked.

"Let him finish baby"K said tickling  her.

"Ok mommy"she said

"Now where was I.....Oh the store part"I said thinking out loud.

"Do you need help ma"I asked.

"Um......Sure"she said blushing.

"Here you go"I said handing the cranberry sauce she had been reaching at for the longest.

"Thanks...."she said waiting for my name.

"It's Quavious"I said waiting on her name but she never gave it to me.

"Well I'll see you around Quavious"she said going to pay for her stuff.

After I left the grocery store I headed to Quandra's house to pick up my son and another car was there. I didn't really care if it was another nigga as long as wasn't in my son face playing daddy.So I knocked on the door.

"Who is it" they asked.

"Me"I said.

"Baby the takeout you ordered is here"the said opening the door.

"Nigga this ain't no damn take out and tell her give me son I'm running late."I said.

"Bae Mexico here and he want his son"the nigga said.

"Here Quavious and have him back the day after Christmas"she said like she really gave a fuck.

"Yeah whatever"I said as I walked to my car.

"Dada?"Jacolby said.

"Yeah Ja it's dada"I said and smiled maybe this won't be so bad of a day after all.

Comment🌼

Vote💙