Frequency part 2 *LEMON*

ATTENTION, PLEASE READ PART 1 BEFORE THIS PART!  There's a lemon in this chapter. If you don't want to read, you don't have to. If you want to see the backstory but haven't read the first part, please do so! Or else it gets confusing af.

PS, I should probably mention that if you're under the age of 16, please just read part 1 or don't read anything at all and make a hard U-turn. Now.

PPS, this has a really long word count. It's in the 3000's. Sorry c(^_^'c)

Yours truly,

-PoptartSOLDIER.

<><><><><><> Frequency part 2 *Lemon*

It's been a year since then. Since the day you found out your fiancee was cheating on you.

You fondly remember how your life drastically changed going from a hopeless romantic to a sad and alone mess of human being. You felt so alone and unloved. You thought for sure Lucas was the one. You dumped Lucas over the phone and threw the ring and house keys at him the next day after that, and you moved. Spending a year here with your new friends felt like a renaissance. Marlene and Denzel are the sweetest kids you've ever met, Barret's like the father of the family, and Tifa, being the mother of the family, was more like a sister to you.

But the one who's always helped you out through your dark times was Cloud.

He was always there for you, always supporting you, and even when he was away, he promised to come back to you. Often times Tifa would tease the two of you, say that it was "meant to be." You told her you used to believe in true love by chance but lost faith after Lucas. But as time went by with Cloud, the two of you grew closer. You still don't believe in love, but that's not to say you don't love Cloud. You just feel too broken to try again. Too afraid. But after all he did for you, of course you love him.

*flashback*

You and Cloud got onto the motorcycle and left the neighborhood. You were huddled against his warm chest in the cold passing wind of October as he drove off with one hand cuddled around your waist, rubbing smooth, comforting circles. He took quick glances at you, each one more sorrowful and sympathetic than the last.

You both arrived at a familiar small, albeit cozy, little bar lit with street lamps giving it a warm glow. You peered up from Cloud's shoulder timidly with puffy red eyes.

"This place is where I'm staying. I'm sure you could stay here too." So gentle, like talking to a frightened cat, afraid to scare it off. His eyes were gentle, too. Usually cold and empty, this time filled with a caring side you didn't know he had.

He lifted you up from the bike and held you as he walked into the bar. Upon arrival, a young woman around yours and Cloud's age ran up to you. She had a nice, attractive build, but she gave off such a radiating heat and motherly glow.

"Oh! Is she okay?! She's shivering!" She removed her glove and caressed your cheek with the back of her hand. "She's cold as ice..."

"Yeah. This is (Name)....she'll be staying with us, okay?"

"Sure," The young woman smiled at you. "I'm Tifa. If there's anything you need, you holler and I'll come running." You nodded and smiled back, Tifa wiping some tears off your face with her thumb. She was certainly pretty and kind.

"I'll take her upstairs." He tightened his grip on you and he headed up the stairs. Cloud opened up the door to his room and placed you down on his bed gently.