Chapter 17

Michael's POV

I slowly wake up. I stare intensely at the cold hard ceiling.

I turn to my side to see Jeremy clutching on the something. he looked tired.

"Jer?" I asked making sure it was him.

He looked up and smiled.

I was expecting him to hug me, but instead he gave me a gift.

It was a flower. It was a red rose. He handed to me.

I grab the rose to see it's finer details. It had no thorns, the greenest stem you could find. The red was a deep dark red.

I turn to Jeremy and smiled.

He laughed.

I tried to stand up to hug him, but he stopped me. "No getting out of bed for you!" He chuckled while putting me back in it.

I didn't say anything back. I turned to look at two iv poles. I sigh.

"Michael, can you speak? Or is something wrong." He was questioning.

"O-of c-cour-s-se." I rubbed my neck. It was soar. It was raspy sounding. Like I've been screaming for hours.

"W-what's wrong w-with my v-voice?" I sat back with disbelief.

"Mikey. Do you remember?" He questions.

"R-remember Wha-at?"

"What all happened. You were screaming so loud. What about the fight we had..."

He looked like he could cry any minute.

"t-that's right. W-we fought. I-i s-screamed. It h-hur-the squip-p." I started to lock up in fear.

"I t-thought I was fighting-g him. I thought I c-could see him and take him d-d-down. I l-lost." I cuffed my hand over my mouth and cried.

"No no, Michael that was hallucination. You didn't fail." He pecked me on the cheek.

A nurse came in through the door.

"M-miss Angelica-a!" Michael tried to shout.

"Shhhhhh, you can talk to your boy and me in a minute. I need to check your vitals."

After while she left to attend the next patient. 

Jeremy had to ask me a couple questions.

"Michael. Question. Why did you cut yourself?"

Hearing that question made me confused.

I look down to my arms and say "There are not

Cu-wait. How. Oh my god. I-I didn't realiz-ze. I don't remember doing that-t."

Jeremy looked at me. He was shocked. He hesitated to say something. Or anything.

"Do you realize now you need to be eating?"

"W-what d-do you mean?"

"When we got here you weighed 85 pounds. You dropped. Now they got you at 90, but it's unhealthy." He looks to me.

I nod. "Wait. W-were d-dating!" I exclaimed. He laughs.

I start to turn red. I felt my face heat up.

"Michael, oh how I missed you." He Stated while sitting down. I move to the side with my iv and gesture him to lay down with me.

He came and singled next to me. He kept kissing me and brushing through my hair until I fell asleep.