one

I was just sitting in my room, listening to music. When all of a sudden I got hungry

"Damn, I'm hungry." I mumbled to myself

So I called my moma. She do anything for her baby. Even though I'm 17, I still call her when I need something. That's just how I am.

I wanted to try and make some nachos using hot chips instead of regular tortilla chips.

"Ma?"

She answered on the first ring.

"What sweetie? You know I'm at work, is everything okay?" She asked with a little worry in her voice.

"Yes mam. I just wanna know if you can pick me up some Hot Chips on your way back home?"

"Sure. Which kind?"

"Just the regular hot fries and regular hot cheetos

"Just the regular hot fries and regular hot cheetos."

"Ain't shit regular bout them hot nasty thangs, tasting just like cardboard." She said with all seriousness.

"Now ma you know them joints is good as-" I stopped myself before I could finish. I cuss.. just not infront of my ma. That's rude, and ian tryna get my head knocked in. Not today.

"Okay. When them "joints" get you sick. I'm not taking you to the hospital." She laughed

"Yeayea, okay moma." I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Can you just bring the chips, I wanna make some nachos and you tryna make jokessss." I whined in the phone.

"Okay girl damn. Now, Is that all you want Sojourner?"

"Ummmm.." I thought for a second before I answered. "No, I want some Sourpatch watermelons, white KitKat, Rice Krispie andddd a Mountain Dew." I smiled through the phone.

"See you big hungry ass finna spend all my money!"

"Well you asked me." I laughed

"Yea you right, you ass paying me back too."

"I will. Bye moma. Love you."

I was a licensed MUA. So I would pay her back. "Love you too." She said then hung up the phone.

Okay let's go get started on this food.

-----------

Feedback ?