1

Park Jimin... also known as the naïve little runt. He was always the smallest in his entire pack, which didn't make sense to him, seeing as his father was the tallest wolf and pack alpha and his mother was a good height with broad shoulders for an omega. Even his omega mother wasn't anywhere near weak and could fight off an alpha if necessary, so why was he the shortest and weakest wolf in the history of their entire pack..?

Jimin, who had been running in his wolf form and thinking, gasps as he ran straight into a /way/ bigger wolf, spluttering out apologies at lightning speed as hes knocked back a few feet by force. The wolf shifted to his human form and lifted an eyebrow at the pup. "Didn't your parents teach you to keep your eyes forward while you run, pup?" The taller male asked as a soft joke.

Jimin shifted as well and stayed down on his knees, still apologizing like a blubbering child while the bigger man now looked concerned. "Hey, I was kidding... I-it's alright. Pl-please get up!" The taller stuttered from embarrassment. Reluctantly, Jimin started to get up, still looking down and refusing to do anythingother than stand still in front of the other and cry silently.

"A-are you crying?? Please don't cry... I'm sorry little omega--" Jimin heard him say 'omega' and looked up to glare at him "I'm not an omega! When I present I'm gonna be a big strong alpha like my dad! Why doesn't anyone believe that I'll be an alpha!?!" And he breaks down crying again.

"Hey, I get that you're upset and I know /now/ that you're just a pup, but don't you dare yell at an alpha. You're lucky I'm nice and I'll let it slide for now. Now, how about we talk about what had you distracted enough to try and bulldoze me, hm?" The taller male growled softly for punctuation on 'dare' and 'alpha' and jimin immediately knew he messed up. "I-I'm sorry, alpha- I di-didn't know.... a-and I-I was ju-just thinking about... my pack." Jimin chose the vague route on how to explain his trouble to the unknown alpha.

The tall stranger smiled kindly "What about your pack?" Jimin frowned at him slightly. "C-can i know your name first? ...I'm Park Jimin... "

"The name's Jeon Jungkook, pup."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this stuff doesnt make sense ill try to fix it in the future... i just wanted to have an actual chapter first. Sorry if this is jumpy... ;-;