Noah

(a/n - noah's 15, finn's 16, sadie's 17, caleb's 17, gaten's 16 and millie's 15. also i skipped a day so it's now 3 days until they meet!)

noahh_: i changed my name shorter.

finnthecooldude: i like it.

noahh_: thank you

finnthecooldude: hold on, no reason why... but how many days is it until Tuesday?

noahh_: finn! it's 3. 😂😊

finnthecooldude: do you have plans that day? i was going to ask you out for dinner or something

noahh_: finnie, i'm meeting you!

finnthecooldude: you are?

noahh_: finnnn :( you're making me sad

finnthecooldude: im sorry. 3 days, noah!

noahh_: 3.

finnthecooldude: just 3

noahh_: only 3.

finnthecooldude: i can't wait until i see you.

noahh_: i cant wait either, i have to go now see you later :(

finnthecooldude: see you later, babe

I logged off and got ready to meet up with Millie. I texted her on my iphone

Noah: hey millster. i need advice, mind talking about it when we meet up?

millie: sure, wasn't really going to talk about something specific so it's fine.

millie: what advice do you need?

noah: i may like someone and want to tell them

millie: im great at that advice!! see you at sb in 15 mins

noah: good, and okay!

Fifteen minutes later, I showed up at Starbucks and saw Millie sitting at a table. She had two pumpkin spice lattes.

"Hey Mills." I said as I sat down and picked up my coffee. "Hey." she sipped her latte and put it down.

"Now," she said, "Who do you have a crush on?"

"Finn." I said nervously. "I knew it! He probably likes you back." Millie said and I shook my head. "No, whenever I suggest he has a crush on someone he says he has his 'eyes on someone else.'" I said.

"Noah. Did you ever ask if he liked you?" Millie asked. "Of course not." I replied. "Bingo, he likes you. But I wouldn't confess to it over phone. When you meet him, tell him. Not straight away though! Wait until a romantic moment, don't worry, I'll help you." Millie smiled.

"Thank you so much, Millie. You're a life saver." I said and she laughed. "Anything for my best friend." she said.

-Next Day-

noahh_: FINNIE FINNIE 2 DAYS FMRCELDNHN :'D

finnthecooldude: YEAH BABE!! ((:

noahh_: i'm going to see you in 2 days.

finnthecooldude: i know, babe. i can't believe it

noahh_: millie's excited to see you too

finnthecooldude: really? why?

noahh_: be honest. do you like her

finnthecooldude: honestly?

noahh_: YES

finnthecooldude; okay... i like her

noahh_: you should tell her

noahh_: :)

finnthecooldude: i'm planning on telling her when we meet

noahh_: cool. i'm sure she likes you back

noahh_: my mom is calling me, i gtg

I turned off my laptop, and jumped on my bed. I cried and cried for ages, and Millie came to my house. "Your Mom called, she said you were really upset and probably needed me." she had a bunch of tissues, a box of chocolates and a book.

I took a tissue and wiped my eyes with it. I opened the chocolate box and ate one and then I read the cover of my book '101 ways to confess to your crush'.

"Millie, that book's no use now." and I started to cry again. "Why? What's up, Schnipper?" Millie asked. "Finn just confessed he has a crush on you and he's going to tell you when we meet." I said and i cried harder.

"Oh, honey." she patted my back. "Don't worry, I'll message him now and pretend I like some guy, okay?" Millie said. "Okay." I replied.

millsterx: heyy finn! (:

finnthecooldude: oh, hey millie.

millsterx: you know, i've been wanting to tell you something for a long time.

finnthecooldude: and that is?

millsterx: i like someone...

finnthecooldude: OH um, thanks, Millie but i don't actually like you, i like someone else

millsterx: oh.

millsterx: okay, it wasn't even you anyway. but i'm happy you don't like me... why did you tell noah that you like me though?

finnthecooldude: i dont want to seem weird

millsterx: how would you seem weird?

finnthecooldude: because i actually like him but i can't say that cause we're only friends

millsterx: ah, i see. tough luck, finn :( it's bad when your crush doesnt feel the same way

finnthecooldude: yeah.

millsterx: bye finn

Millie's POV

Haha!! i love this, they both don't know they like eachother back. so cute. but i won't tell noah just yet

-back to noah's pov-

"What did he say?" I sniffled. "He said that he knew i didn't like him so he's going to stop liking me, phew" millie giggled and i did too.

"So, anyways, I also brought my stuff. Mind if I stay and we can read the book together and watch some films?" Millie suggested.

"Yes! Let's do that. You're a great friend, Millster." I said. "I know I am." Millie said and we both burst out laughing.

We finished reading the whole book, and nothing caught my eye. "Ugh." I sighed.

"You know what? Just go right in and make out with him." Millie said.

"WHAT? Are you INSANE!?!!" I screeched. "I have a feeling you'll get a good response." Millie giggled.

"Okay. Okay, I'll try that. But i'm not a good kisser." I said. "I'm sure finn isn't either, but he probs likes you back so it doesn't matter." millie said.

"okay, i'm going to do it. i'm going to kiss finn.."