Fuck it Bro

Thoughts flood his mind of his old friend touching and fucking the one that he loved, the way he described, or the way that he acted like things happened. The thought makes him cringe, and shudders at once, blocking his music, clouding his vision. He wants to yell at anyone everytime that it happens, flinging profanities at anything he can damage, alive or inanimate, he didnt care, but his healing just wasnt going anywhere. He'd relish the thought of hurting someone, remember their innocense and give the thought up in the image of a fucking fiery flood, and free everyone from his thoughts at once, but does....does it really affect him so much that it ruins his day in a second...yes..yes it is just that bad, or worse perhaps than i can understand. Oh man..here it goes again, here it goes again, HERE IT GOES AGAIN! GO AWAY, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD YOU DEMON YOU BASTARD YOU FUCKING SCARE ME TO DEATH OF THE ANGER YOU GIVE ME EVERYTIME YOU ARRIVE! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT AND FROM BEHIND MY EYES, GET OUT OF MY MIND, WILL YOU DIE WILL YOU DIE! YOU MAKE ME BURN UP AND I CANT TAKE ANYMORE! YOU LEAVE HER ALONE DONT TOUCH HER ANYMORE! STOP DOING THIS PLEASE, ILL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK, JUST PLEASE GIVE HER BACK, LET ME BE HAPPY FOR ONCE, A HAPPY THAT LASTS! 

STEVEN!

NO!!

STEVEN!!

FUCK YOU!! BACKSTABBER!!

i was never your friend, just someone you met who was good at pretending, you believed every word, but you me so well, youre decisions...absurd. Your pain? Even worse. Pathetic.

...i..i-i hate you..Die..just...die...

And gone again..he gets caught in his mind, gets stuck, tries to snap himself out by calling his own name..and then he shows his face, and back to reality. An endless cycle of " Fuck that Shit" bro. Just...Fuck it. Awake once again, covered in sweat..and RIGHT before being late to catch the 8:27 bus to work. Great..sticky clothes. Delicious.