How they asked you out

Jin... You've just been to watch a movie with Jin obviously and the other members and you arrive back at the dorms, Jin goes to prepare some snacks for everyone and you went to go and help him. You and Jin take the snacks to the guys and he asked if you can come help clean up ... So you go back to the kitchen and you just start talking about random stuff, when everything is clean he pulls up a chair and asks your to sit down..... He starts blabbering on about how much time you've been spending together, Jin pauses and goes all shy, he quietly says will you go out with me... Gladly you have good hearing and you jumped up and gave him a hug ..... (You can guess your reply.... Obviously yessssss)

Rap Monster... You and namjoon was sat on the sofa watching TV and the notebook came on (I don't know why) he decided to pause the film and he sat closer to you. He looked you in the eyes and said you, me, yes, no you looked at him funny like you didn't understand him... A few seconds later RM said go out with me, you smiled and nodded he kissed you on the cheek and you went back to watching the movie.

Suga...(my bias)... You and yoongi went back to your place after watching him play at a basketball game, it was around ten at night and you both were really tired. Soon as you got back you both sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. You moved over to him and you decided to complain how tired you where... He put his hand on your knee while still watching TV and said why don't we go out we spend a lot of time together.... There was a moment of silence... You looked at him and said sure, you laid your head on his shoulder and you both eventually fell asleep (by eventually I mean five minutes later 😂)

Jimin...(bias wrecker)... It was morning and you got a message from chim chim asking if you wanted to go out for breakfast, you got up and dressed and headed out for some breakfast... You both sat down and ordered waffles, as you were waiting he mentioned he needed to speak to you about something. He started naming things he loved about you... You stopped him and asked him to get to the point.... Why don't we take our relationship further???, You mean like dating... Jimin nodded, then you nodded. You smiled at eachother and it became very awkward because that was the moment the food arrived.😁

J-Hope...(sunshine)... BTS was having a dance practice and you decided to go watch. When practice was over they just played random music and you got up and started to dance with hobi and you went to go dance with the rest of them... Sunshine grabbed you by the hand and pulled you over to the side and he had a big grin on his face.... You where very confuzzled.... He went all red and pulled you closer whispering into your ear go out with me ... You shouted yes disturbing the others you hugged hobi and you both started random dancing again.

V...(TaeTae)... You,V and Hobi where playing twister and it was yours and Tae's go. It started to get complicated and you slipped and fell which knocked V over and you all started laughing... Since you fell on top of V he whispered in your ear please go out with me, I've liked you for a while then he shouted loser... You grinned at V which confused Hobi and it was to say yes .... You had a brilliant time playing twister.

Jungkook...(Kookie)... You and the guys where out at a restaurant for chim chims birthday.... When you finished your meal you decided to go on a walk outside Kookie followed you, he grabbed hold of your hand you was kinda confused but went along with it. You stopped at sat down on the grass watching the stars up above. He sat next to, he started acting strange because he didn't know how to be straight up about his feelings ... You said that the light off the stars lit up his eyes and he shouted go out with me you looked at him and said of course... You kissed him on the cheek and then went back to join the others