when he realised he loved you (the first i love you)

Jin...
He was sat looking through all of his photos on his phone and stumbled across a video of you cooking together. It hit him when he saw you smile at him that he truly loved you after 4 months you had been dating. He had been putting it off because he was feeling shy. But one day he invited you round for dinner and a movie. When you started to watch the movie he put his arm around you then said 'i love you' ... You looked at him at said I love you two.

Rap Monster...
You where ice skating and he kept falling and you just kept on laughing at him. Then suddenly you fell dragging him down with you on purpose, you looked at him in the eyes and he lent in for a kiss when his lips touched yours he realised he loved you. As you stood he whispered in your ear love you. You went to give him a hug and some how u both ended up on the floor again.

Suga...
He just got home from hanging out with you all day, he ran to his room and just flopped onto the cosy bed. He looked up at the old blank ceiling thinking of you, he drifted of to sleep and as he woke up he remembered a dream he had of you that's when he knew he really did love. He ran around to find his phone, he faced timed you and told you he loved you.

Jimin...
You where at a party with him and it was quite late so you went back to his place. You where kissing on the couch and he stared into your eyes and without thinking he said 'i love you' it took him a second to realise what he said then he thought to himself that it was true, you are his beautiful little cutie.

J-Hope...
You where learning the tango together for this show thing, during in practice his thoughts where every where then that's when it hit him he loved you. A few weeks later you where at the beach with him and the guys, you both ran of to the sea and he started teasing you by saying you don't look good in the swimming costume you where wearing. you looked at him like no sh*t go away and tried to escape his presence. He grabbed your hand and said I love you my sunshine and you attacked him with a bear hug.

Tae...
He realised he loved you the moment he asked you out, it had been a couple of months now and you both felt the same way towards eachother, then one day you decided to go to a theme park one ride was a love swan lake and you decided to drag him on it. Your song came on WHICH TAE REQUESTED and you both looked at each other and blurted out I LOVE YOU....

Jungkook...
He couldn't keep his mind off you when trying to write a song so it ended up being about you then he knew he loved you. He didn't know how to tell you or show that he loved you ... After a few weeks of thinking he decided to sing his song for you. You went in for a kiss it seemed like you fell in love all over again...