Gamer night

"So tonight, we are going to be playing, chess, liar and maybe something else," I say smiling.

"Do we have OW!" Boris yelped as Bendy punches him in the arm.

"We are going to have fun I promise," I continue, eyeing Boris. Alice was in her room doing I have no idea and Sammy refuses to play so it's just me and the wolf and demon.

"I know we are but it's just us three," Boris says, rubbing his arm.

"Oh okay um we can do other things," I say, faking a smile. The last time we played a game was when I played with the other playing Twister, and it didn't end all to good.

"Haha I remember last time, playing twister ya remember toots," Bendy said winking and leaning over towards me. I gently push him away. He frowns.

"Why don't we play chess now," Boris said trying to not laugh.

"Yes let's," I say smiling slightly.

"Aww someone is embarrassed," Bendy said happily, knowing full well that I was embarrassed.

"S... shut up," I stamper as Boris hands me the chess box, and I slide out the board and pieces. Bendy smiles again, and then helps me set up the game.

"Okay, Bendy and Y/n go first," Boris says.

"Why?" I ask as a flip the board so black is front of me.

"So, I can keep score," he replies shrugging.

"For one game," Bendy says, an eyebrow raised.

"The winner vs me after," he says, changing the subject. Same ol' Boris.

"Oh I'm so going to win," Bendy says cracking his fingers.

"No ya not," I say happily.

Time skip brought to you by Alice angel

"I knew it, I knew I would win," Bendy says happily. I slouch. I was one piece off wining, but he somehow corned my king and killed me without me knowing, which isn't fare he didn't say check mate.

"Sore winner," I say under my breath as I stare at Bendy dancing around the room. That Demon always liked boasting. I smile softly and watch as Boris continues to set up for his round with the demon.

"Imma gonna win again," Bendy says as he sits down again.

"Nope,"

About an hour and a half later, the scores were Bendy Three, Y/n three and Boris two. That's after playing chess.

"I'm bored, how are we gonna finish this," Bendy asks as I place a point on Boris's name, bringing it to a three.

"How bought a game of Twister," Boris says winking.

"NO!" Bendy and I say at the same time. Boris shrugs.

"How bout Uno," says Bendy.

"Sure" I say smiling.

After I pull the cards out, I explain the game and we start. Bendy decided that the winner of Uno is the winner of gamer night.

Bendy started and then Boris then me. The game started off slow, but the toons soon got the hang of it and were enjoying the game so much they were going way to fast, and I would slow down my shot for it. But I soon got excited too and started to go faster.

"Uno," I say, holding a green four.

"Grrr why are you so good at this," Bendy says, placing down and green reverse, so it went back to Boris.

"I've played it longer then you guys," I say as Boris places a yellow reverse

"Well duh," Bendy continues to whine as he places a yellow block. They have been trying to stop me for ages and I haven't had one turn in ten shots.

Boris places and yellow two, Bendy a red Two and now it's my turn, with my green four. I pick one up. Bendy and Boris sigh in relief.

Boris places a red four and says "Uno," His tail wagging.

"Danm it," Bendy curses as he places a blue four. I place my green four.

"Uno," I say happily.

Bendy growls. Boris smiles and picks one up. Bendy places a green pick up two.

"Aww," I whine as I pick up two. One of them is a draw four, and the other a yellow block. With my Yellow two I can easily win, problem is it's on green.

"Uno," Boris says as he places a green two down. Bendy picks one up. I place the yellow two down. Boris picks another up. Bendy places a green two down. No. I pick one up, grumbling.

"Uno," Boris says again, as he places a green six. Bendy growls again and places a green nine down. I place the green four I had picked up. We all stared at Boris and we were all breathing hard when....

"I WIN," Boris shouts as he smacks a pick up four down. Bendy gaps at Boris and I simply clap. Boris is jumping up and down with pride.

"Thanks so much, Y/n I enjoyed this so much," Boris says as he hugs me.

"You're welcome buddy," I say as I pack up the cards and put them away.

"And your prize is a cookie," I say grabbing one from the jar. Boris practically squeals and takes the cookie from my hand, biting down on it with pride. Bendy chuckles.

"Best game night ever," Boris says, mouth full of cookie. We then all burst out laughing.