Teen Pregnancy Symptoms (Zach)

Zach H: Both you and Zach started dating in middle school witch led to high school. You haven't seen him since the summer was over and school had started back. It's now been 11 months into the new school year and you haven't seen him around school and you miss him. Today you decided to wear this:

 Today you decided to wear this:

You've been feeling lazy and didn't want to wear actual clothes

You've been feeling lazy and didn't want to wear actual clothes. You did your makeup like this:

You were missing Zach loads so during school you texted him throughout the day and told each other how much you miss each other

You were missing Zach loads so during school you texted him throughout the day and told each other how much you miss each other. Zach's final text message to you before you went to your last class (you only go till after lunch). Was 'You'll have a surprise for you waiting at home.' Is all it said. You were contemplating what it could possibly be. When you got home from school you saw his brand new car:

 When you got home from school you saw his brand new car:

You also saw a note on the door. 'Come to your room your surprise awaits.' It said. You went up to your room and you saw Zach looking like this:

 You went up to your room and you saw Zach looking like this:

You were shocked. You saw Zach leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Zach?" You asked. "Hey princess." He said. "Zach!" You yelled then started running towards him. When you got to him you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck hugging him. You pulled away and looked at him. Then you leaned in and kissed him. He kissed you back. You and Zach had some fun😉. You both decided to watch tv. Then you fell asleep. *SKIP TIME* Over time you and Zach have done it a couple times. You were cuddling on the couch with the boys watching Harry Potter when you felt your stomach churn. Zach turned to look at you. "You ok princess?" He asked. You nodded your head. An hour later you felt your stomach churn but there was something in your throat. You ran to the kitchen and threw up in the sink. You stood there in the kitchen leaning against the sink. Zach came into the kitchen with concern. "You ok princess?" He asked. "I don't know Zach I'll be back down in a sec I have to put something up in our bathroom." You said. "Alright I'll be down here." He said. You bolted up the stairs to your shared bathroom. You pulled out a pregnancy test. It was worth a shot right? You did your business and put the thing up in one of your placements in the bathroom set a timer then went back downstairs. Eventually your timer went off. While the boys were talking that's when you snuck upstairs grabbed the test without looking at it then took it back downstairs. "Zach boys come here a sec." you said. They came to where you were and just looked at you. "What is it Y/N?" Corbyn asked. "This thing I have right here has results that can change the rest of all our lives tonight." You said. Before they could say anything you spoke again. "Before any of you ask no I haven't looked at the results because I wanted to look at them with you guys." You said. "Well Y/N you gonna show us?" Jack asked. "Yes." You said. You flipped the test over and you saw that it was positive. The boys looked at the test then you then the test again then you one more time. You and the rest of the boys looked at Zach for a response and all you got from him was a hug. "What was that for?" You asked after he put you down from his surprise hug. "I'm just excited that I'm having a baby with you princess." He said. You looked at him in confusion. "Wait you want to keep the baby what about your career?" You asked. "Yes I want to keep the career and the baby because I can do both." He said. You hugged again. "Were gonna be parents Zach." You said. "Were gonna be parents princess." He said. You turned to the boys and nodded your head. They all started yelling and jumping up and down in excitement. They were so happy for you and Zach. They're gonna be cool uncles. But you were excited for you and Zach.