Chapter 1.

Gillian's POV:

~present day~

I was in an old warehouse in Russia, tied to a chair near the edge of a big opening throughout the middle of the warehouse. Where if they just even pushed me just the slightest bit, I would fall to my death.

The guy I was interrogating was so incredibly stupid in thinking he was actually going to get some!

But he was starting to get annoyed, and started looking through the 'torture tools' as I call them, as one of his men opened my jaw and tipped my chair.

When all of a sudden one of his men's phone started ringing, and said it was for his boss. Then soon after the phone was then passed on to me.

"Gillian, we need you to come in," Coulson said through the phone.

"What?! I'm kind of in the middle of an interrogation, and this idiot is giving me everything!" I said getting mad at being interrupted in the middle of an interrogation.

"Rogers is awake."

That's all he had to say to make my breathing and everything I was thinking about, just stop.

"Okay, I'm gonna have to put you on hold for a minute." I said as I was giving the phone back to their boss.

But right when he went and reached for the phone, that was tucked between my neck and my ear, I went ahead and head butted the guy. I went and slammed one of his men in the guy with the legs of the chair, then slammed the foot of the chair down on Big Guy #2. Back flipped and broke out of the chair then went and hung their boss by the leg with a chain that was hanging over the gaping hole in the warehouse.

Once I finished taking them all out, I grabbed my phone and my shoes and walked out of the ware house.

"Coulson! Status!" I said with an intense need showing through my voice.

"Rogers was found in the Arctic, frozen. We believe that the serum he was injected with helped him survive the impact of the crash, and the ice preserved him as we saw a couple weeks ago. We kept him in one of our recovery rooms set up to look like his previous surroundings from the 1940s. Yet he found out about the recovery room and that he wasn't actually in his present year of the 40s. Rogers then ran out into Times Square and was stopped by Director Fury. That's exactly what I put on the report." Coulson said.

I took a deep and uneasy breath. The thought of how this had happened dawned on me and made me so anxious.

"Alright... I'm on my way there."