Minecraft Hunger Games

I woke up to loud microphone being tapped. Oh shit! I thought as I immediately hurried to get dressed as I was missing the reaping. I hurried as fast as my legs could carry me. When I arrived they jammed a needle into me and told me I could go on. When I got into the town square Emily R. Jelden said ladies first as they always do. Emily was like that Mother town. She ran everything! Now this was the scary part...Josie Hielshier, yes you come on up. When she went up there and looked out at the crowd you could see the fear in her light blue eyes. Now please step in to the train. Next girl, Molly Amann....Come on up. As she walked up I got filed with horror because she was my girlfriend. Now please step in to the train. Well let's move on to the boys....Remington Hielshier, Remington went up and was happy to be with his wife. Now last person.......Blake Mosenteen, Blake started walking up and I screamed as loud as I could.....I volunteer!!!!. Molly's eyes fills with happiness knowing that I had volunteered. I got on the train and Molly gave me a hug. As Molly gave me a hug, Remington gave Josie a hug.

                                        Chapter 2:The Train Ride

    When the train started moving we were immediately served with grapes and soda for a small snack. After a while they brought out the main dish, which was Turkey, Ham, Veggie Sandwiches for Molly, the vegetarian. Along with the food, we were also served with champagne. After a nice meal we all went to sleep. The Train Ride took two days time to get to the arena. I was the first to wake up followed by Molly, than Rem, and lastly Josie. We all had breakfast with Emily and Our main sponsor, Finnik. It was the best breakfast I've had in a long time! That whole day we trained and chose our weapons. I chose a 1911 semi auto 9mm, and a crossbow with a red dot scope, with plenty of knives. After training we had a feast before our death run tomorrow.

                                              Chapter 3: The Arena

When we got to the arena they all had us go into different rooms to be put into our chutes. Just before I stepped in a peace keeper came in and inserted my tracker. It stung like a b-tch! As I was going up the tube I could here explosions from beginners stepping off the platforms. "Amateurs" I thought. When I finally got up to the surface I looked around to look at my opponents. 3…2…1…