Chapter 1- The Start Of A New Life

Disclaimer I don't own of this JK Rowling
Lily's POV
Lily Evans dragged her heavy trunk down the hall of the Hogwarts Express. Hurrying into the nearest empty compartment she grabbed her recent favourite book Hogwarts: A History on of the books she got in addition to her Hogwarts books to give her an idea of the wizarding world. After she had read for about half an hour she put down her book and stared out of the window reflecting on the last couple of years. When she was nine she met her best friend Severus Snape who had introduced her to this world as he was a half blood wizard, then, her and Tuney ( her older sister Petunia by two years)had lost their close sister friendship due to what Lily thought was jealousy. Then the two years that had happened since that time had consisted of Sev and her growing closer so close that they were practically joined at the hip. Then in early August Professor McGonagall had showed at her family's home in East Surry to officially tell her family that she was a witch and had a spot at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had been so enrathalled in her thoughts that she hadn't noticed two people her age come until one coughed to get her attention, turning around she saw two extremely handsome boys sitting across from her. One had shoulder length shaggy hair with stormy grey eyes and had a casual elegance about him. The second had raven coloured hair which was distinctly messy and he had in Lily's slightly biased opinion ( she had already fallen in love with his looks) beautiful hazel eyes hidden behind rectangular spectacles. The latter, whom had been the one to cough stuck out his hand and said to Lily who was looking at him captivated "Hi I'm James Potter" I shook his hand still feeling dreamy. When our hands had withdrawn he added " and this is Sirius Black my friend" I politely shook Sirius' hand and the latter said "and you are?" "I'm Lily, Lily Evans" I stumbled slightly on my words as I noticed James staring at me. After this introduction I turned back to the window and resumed my thoughts.

Hi how was the first chapter?
Signing off
Scarlett💋🌹🇬🇧