3

Monday
______________________________________
shawns p.o.v

I groan at the sound of my alarm immediately snoozing it and going back to sleep.

as i wake up 10 minutes later annoyed of my alarm. i pulled myself up from my bed i see cameron still asleep. "cam baby wake up we have to be at school in an hour." i say as he woke up and squinting his eyes trying to adjust to the light.

"good morning shawnie" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. as a rush of warmth radiated through me he pulled away and looked at for a few minutes

"can i borrow some of your clothes?" he said "yeah get what ever you want to wear" i said as he got up and made his way to my closet to look for something to wear.

i went into and bathroom as i picked up my tooth brush i heard cam call my name "Shawn?" Cameron said "yes cammy" i said "how does this look on me" he said with red cheeks "aww you look so adorable in my clothes" i said as his cheeks turned a bright crimson color.

as i made my way back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. when i was done i noticed cameron wasn't in my room anymore. he must've went downstairs.

as my feet touched the cold floor i shivered amd saw cam sitting down just looking at the floor and wonderd what he was thinking about.

as i went back upstairs to put my shoes on i saw they were on my bed with my socks as i slipped them on i heard cam call my name from downstairs i grabbed my jacket and ran down their

"woah shawnie why in such a hurry" cam said "you were kinda rushing me" i said looking at his cheeks which were red for some reason.

"ugh.. we should get to school." cam said looking at my eyes. as i was admiring fis beautiful features and the way his eyes gleamed when we were together. i just loved the way cam looks at me when hes around me. i just feel as if my life is complete,it makes me so happy to be with him.

"um, yeah we should get going" i said as i looked at the floor to hide my blushing cheeks.

*skip to school*
______________________________________

Cameron's P.O.V

as i turned the steering wheel into the school parking lot. i parked into the parking space amd got out making my way to shawns door, "thank you cammy" shawn says as i open his door climbing his way out of my car.

as we start to make our way into the Building he pulls me into a hug as we go our separate ways "bye shawn , ill see you at lunch" i say looking into his beautiful hazel eyes "okay ill text you babe"

as soon as i opened the door to the classroom everyone's eyes shot up to look at me "what" i say as a few of them look back down to their desk or continue talking to their friends

"You're late cameron" my annoying teacher said looking at me "why?" he said "why do you think i was late, i woke up late" i said rolling my eyes dramatically "maybe you should try waking up more early" he says snapping back at me "maybe you should sleep in more ,you look dusty" i say back. he just walked to the front of the class continuing to talk.

*skip to lunch*

shawn: hey cam, I'm  outside ill be waiting for you.

cameron: ok I'm going out their right now.

"Cammmmm" shawn says excited "Shawnnnn" i say as i pull him in for a hug "i missed you sooo muchhh" shawn says into my shoulder "aww i missed you too"i say. "do you mind skipping 4th and 5th period with me?" i say pulling away from our hug "um i dont know, ive never skipped any of my classes" shawn says looking at his feet. "you dont have to baby" we can wait till school ends "are you sure  cameron" "yes im sure i dont want to push you into things you dont want to do"

*skip entire day beacuse im too lazy to write it*
______________________________________

shawns p.o.v

shawn: hey cam ill be waiting by your car for you

cam: okay, shawn ill be their in a bit

"shawn get in the car, ill tell you whats happing when we get home" cam says angrly. as cameron starts to dive away i look over to his face a notice his eyes staring to get slightly teary "cam baby please tell whats wrong" I say looking at him hoping he atleast takes a glance at me but he doesnt."i told you to wait till we get home" he says through gritted teeth "gosh im sorry for caring about you Cameron" i snap back at him "Dont start with me right now while im driving shawn"when he pulled into my driveway i got out slamming his car door and walking fast to the front door so i can get to my room "shawn wait for me" camron says "leave me alone Cameron, just go home because you obviously dont care that i care for you" i say feeling the tears start to build up in my eyes "shawn please stop im sorry i was just frustrated " "GO AWAY CAMERON " i yell at cameron "shawn can i atl-" "no cameron just leave i dont care for what you have to say to me anymore" i say finally feeling my tears dripping down my cheeks. i hear camerons car roar to life and speed away, as i head his car driving down the street i starting crying more and thinking about what i had just done why did i even argue with him im so stupid.
______________________________________

989 word woop woop