3

Begin!
Chapter 3: The Goat Lady
Your P.O.V
---
I stared at the weird lady nervously, "Um..." I held onto Frisk's hand quietly and they held back onto my hand.

"What a terrible creature, torturing such poor innocent youths.." The lady said sadly. Frisk squeezed my hand tightly.

"Oh! Don't be afraid my children, I am Toriel. The caretaker of the RUINS." She smiled happily. Frisk and I looked at each other weirdly, and they spoke,

"What are you exactly?" My eyes widened and nudged their arm.

"Frisk! Don't say that..." I mumbled. Toriel beamed nervously.

"W-well my child, I am a goat." She replied. Frisk nodded slowly.

"Anyway, I pass this place everyday to see if any humans had fallen down, and you children are the first to fall down here!" The lady closed her eyes as she held her hands. I rose my brow curiously. The first...?

"Come! I will guide you through the catacombs." She motioned us to follow her. Frisk looked at me worryingly,

"I don't trust her..." They muttered under their breath. I whispered back,

"I mean, she did saved us from that talking flower thing. Don't you think we can trust her?" They bit their lip and heaved a small sigh, planting a soft kiss on my forehead. I blushed heavily which they smirked.

"You're right. Let's go!" Frisk replied and followed the monster woman, still clutching onto my hand.

A small smile was planted onto Toriel's lips. 'Oh I ship it! I hope I said that correctly, I need to ask Sans next time..' She thought and we all entered into the catacombs.

Time Skip to Toriel's House! ٩( )و
Event: The Goat Lady's house
---
"Here we are my children!" Toriel opened the door to let us in. I looked around and felt a cozy vibe.

"Your house looks nice Toriel." I said cooly. The monster smiled even more and closed the door behind us. Frisk nodded slowly in agreement.

"I'm going to make some hot chocolate for you, can one of you help me?" She asked. Frisk and I looked at each other.

"I will!" I raised my hand up childishly. Frisk frowned in disappointment.

Frisk's P.O.V
~~~
I looked at Y/N full of worry.

"Great! Right this way." Toriel showed her the kitchen. Y/N gaze over at me and mouthed, 'I'll be okay'. I sighed quietly and nodded at her. Once they were gone, I peeked around to see if there is something interesting. I saw a picture and walked to it. 'Huh, I guess Toriel had a child...' I thought. But then, my eyes widened.

'Why does...that person look like me...?' I shivered in fear.