Shot One

Khushi

I can't believe I am writing all this, but yeah, here I am.

I want to tell you all this in person, but I have tried. I have tried alot but I can't muster up enough courage to do so.

It's not that I am afraid of you, don't you think about it! It's not like this.

It's just that, this feeling, I don't know how to say it, but this feeling is very new to me.

I don't know how to describe it. How to say it! I am really confused, Khushi.

Well, you will be surprised if you ever read this, Mighty ASR and confused? What a combination! Right?

But Khushi, I am a human too. I too have feelings. Well that's another story that I have concealed my feelings from the world.

And I have a reason for that, okay?

Khushi, I saw, well, I faced many hardships in life. My childhood was not anything like a normal child.

I lost my parents, Di's marriage broke, we were thrown out of our own house by our very own Uncle.

All these bitter moments made me what I am today; ASR. The arrogant, ruthless, heartless, ignorant, egoistic, workaholic, and emotionless Arnav Singh Raizada, that's what I am.

I am not stupid, you know. I clearly know and understand what people think of me behind my back.

I know that they only respect me due to fear, not from the heart. They respect me, because they know, that if they didn't then the next moment they will be fired.

You know na, my favorite phrase, "YOU ARE FIRED". I don't know how many MILLIONS time I have said it.

But yeah, I was like that only.

Until.

Until.

Until.

YOU came.

From the time you fell in my arms in that Fashion show, Khushi, my life changed. Totally.

Even now when I think of that moment, I get lost in it. The same way I got at that time.

When you were about to fall from the stage, my arms, on their own accord, came forward to catch you, to hold you, to save you.

I should confess this too; if there had been ANY other girl in your place, I would have just let her fall. Not affected a bit, because that's what I was like.

But with you being there, the situation was different. I felt a tug, a sort of pull towards you.

When you fell in my arms, I got lost in you. Your hands clutching my collar, your eyes shut in fear, your lips trembling. I was lost in all this but when you opened your eyes, the world stopped for me.

For the first time, I admit it, I saw SO MANY emotions in someone's eyes. Fear, Innocence, Shock, Nervousness, Worry, Pleadings.

Seeing you so shaken up, I just wanted to hide you in my arms and never let go.

I know Khushi, that I said and did many hurtful things after the Fashion Show, but that was me.

After I shut you in the room, I was constantly thinking about what happened to me.