The rail way

Mr.Jason and Mrs.Jason went out to earn as they want to save money to pay their credits. Charles was bored at that day as his grandma was doing work at kitchen . So, he went out to the garden and started to play with his blue balloon . There was a well under the shadow of a big tree at one corner of the garden . He waved the blue balloon here and there. There was a strong wind which makes the balloon to fly from his hand and to go inside the well . Charles was really afraid to go near to the well . The well is just some foots away . The tree near the well  shed its leaf to his face and he felt his  footsteps sounds like someone walking over the broken glass pieces. Suddenly, the wind stopped to blew and a sound came from the well .charles tried to see inside the well so he reached the well slowly. Suddenly there was the sound of train ,"thadack,thadack". He felt down on the grass and when he opened his eyes there was a red balloon coming out  from the well by the sound of train increases. After seeing that he ran into the house by shouting,"  grandma "....
             She replied him to be careful while he is playing and she said that they are going to Aunt sullen's house and she ordered him to get ready . Then he informed about the red balloon but grandma took it as a prank and rushed him to his room .
           He dressed and came out and noticed a closed room with a big lock and a keyhole. He went near the keyhole and watched whats inside . There was just too dark going through . Then a sudden voice calling charles reached him and he rushed to the ground floor.
              There charles grandma is waiting for him to pick him to aunt sullen's house .
              Aunt sullen's house is just near to their house . They reached there very soon. Aunt sullen is waiting at the entrance to welcome them . She has curly brown hair and his eyes had dark circles . Her frock was too pale. " come my dear boy , you have really grown",said the aunt.
         They entered into the cute and small house . There were only less number of rooms . Charles started to explore the house when aunt and grandma started to chat among them.At the end of the first floor there was a room which was kept closed . Charles was surprised to see that .
He went down and ask about that to them. Suddenly grandma scolded him and aunt sullen started crying. That was really surprising to Charles . Then granny consoled aunt sullen and they left aunt's house by finishing their dinner.
          Charles went to bed and he thinked of the locked rooms that he noticed in both the houses. He cant fall asleep as he got frightened by the train's sound and the red balloon. Charles wanted to see his mom for that he want to wait for further three days. He opened an album of his mom. By seeing that he slept that night.
          Down there granny was cleaning the kitchen. At that time she noticed something outside the window. She got frightened and she went there to examine what was that. She opened the main door and she took a look at her garden. There was nothing in the garden and she consoled herself. She turned around and she saw through the kitchen's window. She noticed a red balloon floating over the sink. She went inside and took the balloon. She tied the balloon inside the cellar and she switched all the lights off. Then she went to have a good sleep.

(but whose balloon is that?????)

TO BE CONTINUED............