[•6•]

TAEHYUNG

I was listening to the music when someone tapped my shoulder. It was Tzuyu.

"Suho is looking for you"..She said that made me curious.

"Who's Suho?"..I asked

"His Jisoo's secret Admirer.Becareful with him okay, I feel somethings bad is going to happen to you"..she warned and I nodded

"Now Go"..she said and I stood up walking outside to see a Guy with 2 other Guy.

Wait! He is the Guy Earlier. I think?

"Hey! Taehyung Right?"..he asked and I nodded

"And You are?"..I asked

"I'm Suho"..he said cooly

"Oh! You are looking for me?"..I asked

"Ah! Yeah! I'm just asking you for something,....Do You Like Jisoo?"..he asked me in fierce

"No"..I answered

"Are You sure? Then why are you always sticking yourself to her"..he said making his body towards me which made me step backwards.

"Uhmm-W-we"..I stuttered. Shit why am I being a coward.

"Are you two dating"..he said and pushed me which led me to the wall.Causing students who are passing by stop and watched what is happening.

"Suho, its not like that"..I said trying to get out but he locked me using his both arms. Great!

I was about to say something but he punched me harder.His fellow men helped him.

Tzuyu is Right! I should be careful to him.

I fell on the floor and they continued what they're doing.

"Suho stop"..I heard thats Tzuyu stopping them.

"Don't you stop me Tzuyu"..he said. Continued punching me,Punch in the stomach, punch here, punch there, punch everywhere.

Jimin Hyung! Where are you.

"What is the meaning of this"..

Thats the last thing I heard before I loose and everything went black.

JISOO

Me and Nayeon were just walking until we found a bunch of students blocking the way.

"Don't you stop me Tzuyu"..I heard thats Suho. Some students where heading to this blocked area.

"Unnie! I think its a fight"..Nayeon said

"C'mon we need to stop this"..I said and ran towards the area. With Nayeon Following.

Since I can't see who's Suho dealing with because of this tall guys.

Height problem.