My Forever

Rohan's pov : 

It was a nice and cool Sunday morning. I was waiting for Atif at the  golden park's gate. Atif was my best friend and still after so many years our friendship remains unbroken. He is a nice guy and I always needed his advice whether it was about studies or it was about watching a movie. But there was only one problem , his anger was his biggest problem. I think that is the reason why he needed me all the time.

I still remember the day when we became friends. It was in 8th standard and both of us were standing outside the class as a punishment for not bringing our English textbooks. It was the beginning of our friendship.

I helped Atif  in many ways and now it was his turn to help me.

He came running in to the park. Though I do not show anger usually but I did show it to him to let him know

that I too can get angry. I shouted, " where the hell were you, don't you know how much important this
day is for me."

He explained, "sorry buddy! Chill, anger doesn't suit you, dad had some work and you know that I cannot say no to him.

I smiled and asked him, "so tell me, what and how will I tell, I mean tell me the way or the process or the whatever!"

He laughed, "hahahaha,,woooh! Was it a joke or you are serious? There is no process dude."

I requested, "Atif , I don't know how to chat with a girl and you want me to propose her, I am really nervous, can't we do it some other day?"

he became angry and yelled, "shut up! You have been loving her since 3 years. Grow up man, have guts and say it to her or one day you will see her with someone else and the you will feel bad." Atif  was right but I was nervous as this was my first time. Atif continued his motivational speech, "dude! Competition in this field is very high, you know the whole college  is after her and tell me what after one year when we all will leave the college  then how would you find her." I replied, "But I don't know her, I have talked to her barely 2 or 3 times and that too only about studies.

He joked, "no one chat with a girl about po*n in the first meeting."

I replied, "very funny! Have you ever proposed a girl." He smiled and said, "many times, not a big deal." Truly said love is not a deal.

It was 8 on the clock now and many people were in the park. I was getting more nervous and wanted to run away. I moved to Atif  and begged, "Please, let's go, please bro, see so many people are jogging now and if she gets angry then." He got frustrated, "you are such a looser." As I was about to reply he again interrupted me in between, "hey! She is here." I was froze but managed some words, "where , where, where is she?

He laughed, stupid! She is not a lion who would eat you."

 I replied, "right now she is more than a lion to me."

Aisha came with her father that day and that added to my fear. Atif looked  surprised, and said  "oh! She is with her father."

I yelled, "what! You said she comes alone for jogging, now what?" Atif replied, "just wait a bit, let me see." After five minutes he came back and said, "her father is talking with someone and Aisha is jogging, so when she comes here you must stop her and then reveal your feelings."

I was hell nervous as Aisha was coming nearer to me. Atif  sat on the ground and acted as if he is doing yoga.

Finally she was close to my eyes, I closed my eyes and called her, "hey Aisha". I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me. She replied back, "hey, are you calling me!". I said, "yes,
aaaccctuaaalllyy..nnnoo." my heart was beating @800 beats per sec(to be precise). Atif  cleared his throat. I understood what he meant. I saw her again as she was staring continuously at me with. I answered, "ya, it was me." She came to me and questioned, "if I am not wrong than you are Rohan sharma!" she knew my name (my heart jumped with happiness) . I answered, "ya". I kept it short. She smiled, "so are you here for jogging." I said, "ya"