Part one ~ I'm being stalked!

~Time skip to the end of school day~

On the way home, Latesha thought about the day. All day, that new "Atsuo" boy, was acting super weird around her, and at times she felt like she was being watched by him.

Sometimes he had to pass her when switching classes, and he would always have a tint of pink on his cheeks and would somewhat try to touch her.

And at break and lunch, Latesha always looked around and spotted him from the corner of her eye around a corner, or hiding behind something, glaring at her. It was sort of creepy.

About five minutes away from her house, she remembered that she would get cat treats for Felix. So she quickly popped into the closest shop and bought some cat treats.

After she had paid, she was about to open the door to go out, when it slammed open and hit her in the face, causing her to fall over, almost unconscious.

She weakly looked up and saw who it was. It was him. Atsuo Chikashi. He looked down at her, and instantly turned red and started to sweat.

"I-I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"
Latesha looked at him and considered whether or not to forgive him, because of all the strange things he was doing at school this morning.

"Could you at least help me up?"
She asked.

Atsuo's POV

She.. she wants me.. and her.. to hold hands..? And for me to help her up..?
I could practically feel my heart burning up, she was so perfect.. and she wanted me to touch her beautiful hands?!

"I-uh! Of course!" I stuttered out, and took her hand and quickly helped her up. "Y-you are okay, r-right?!" I asked worryingly.

"Ugh.. yeah.. my head kind of hurts though..." She replied.

Oh no... oh no no no! I've hurt her.. she'll never like me again! W-what have I done? I'm such an idiot!

"I-i can get an ice pack.. o-or something!"

Latesha smiled at how caring he was.

S-she's smiling.. at me..! Maybe she does still like me.. but.. she's hurt! I thought to myself.

"Don't worry about it, we all make mistakes.. I really need to get home.. so if you don't mind.. I'll see you at school tomorrow, okay?"

S-she actually wants.. to see me tomorrow, this.. this is amazing!

"Uh.. uh yeah! See you t-tomorrow!" I stuttered.

And with a smile, she walked out, I was practically drowning in happiness.

Latesha's POV

As I got home, I unlocked the door and walked in, calling Felix.

"Felix, I'm home, I got you treats!" I sat on the couch and opened the bag of cat treats, while Felix sat on my lap, and I handed them out to him, one at a time.

~time skip~

As I payed down on my big, puffy bed, I held my head, it was still stinging slightly and I had a slight headache from what happened in the store.

As I was about to fall into unconsciousness, I looked out my window and saw a pair of eyes staring right at me. Unaware of what or who it was, I screamed and sat up.

My mother came rushing in.
"Latesha! Are you alright!?" Latesha's mother was a super-overprotective and caring woman, since Latesha was the only child, she protected her with her life.

Latesha was breathing heavily, holding her chest and looked out of the window again, too see nothing was there.
She started to believe she was going slightly insane from all the strange things Atsuo did at school.

"No.. I'm fine.. I think something might have just flew past my window.. that's all" Even thought Latesha tried to sound calm, her mother still took it as if whatever was outside her window as a threat.

Her mother walked up to the window and looked around, seeing nothing.
"Okay.. but don't scream like that ever again, it frightens me!" She sighed.

"I know.. I'm sorry mother.. you may leave now.." I replied. Her mother nods and walks out.

Latesha keeps looking out her window, as she soon falls into a deep sleep, cuddling Felix.