First&Last

Hey guys(: this is my first story.

I hope you all like it(:

Stay tune to my Instagram @just_magcon1 for updates:)

CHAPTER 1 💕😊

Christina's POV

"I'm a new girl at this school, I've heard a lot of romours

Going around that this school has been haunted in the past. But I don't believe on anything stupid that someone says to me, I only do when I see it for myself".

"You can call me a smart girl *giggle*,

I'm just kidding, I can never be smart I'm only a troublemaker".

"I transferred schools 20 times, I know a lot right? But I don't care. Moving into new schools every time is difficult and stressful, this happened because....I'm a bad student" *smirks*

*school bells ring* "their goes the bell"

I ran to my first class, which is science. I just love science,experiments and explosion are just fantastic. I sat next to my best friend Cat. Cat is my only best friend at this school(: she's T-E-R-R-F-I-C.

She started whispering to me....

"Hey did you know that there's a new kid at school? Like zayumm he's a hottie, he can be perfect for you Christina ;).

I blushed and slapped her in the face*lightly*

I took out my phone and went to my messages, I always do this but I never get in trouble haha, I just really love being a bad student.

After Science I took all my stuff and head out the door, I pushed the door hardly and I heard a voice

"Ouch"

"OMG are you alright?!?! I dropped my stuff and helped the person up

"I'm fine thanks, next time I'll be watching the door" the person said

I looked at the persons face and my eyes started going really big....

Like... Like... I was going to faint........

"HE'S A HOTTTTTIE" I screamed in my mind

He has green eyes and his hair was just like Harry Styles"hmm dreamy".