Chapter 1 - The Party

Here's a list of the characters to avoid confusion before you begin reading:

Charlie - Charlotte

Austin - Aubrey

Odette - Odin

Tiffany - Tom

Matilda - Matthew

Jamie - Jet

Eric - Emma

Kaleb - Katrina

••••••

Charlie's POV

Upon entering, I was blasted with head pounding music and bright spinning lights. Everyone around me were dancing and holding red plastic cups. Some guys were playing beer pong over to the far right.

"Hey, Charlie!" Someone called. I turned to face the high pitched tall girl standing behind me.

"Happy Birthday." I responded.

Odette giggled. She looked as if she had had a few drinks. Doesn't everybody? I scanned the crowd for some familiar faces but Odette dragged me away before I could pursue my search any longer. In the kitchen, I could see a pan of cupcakes laid out. Surrounding were several pink eyed teenagers.

"What flavor?" I asked automatically.

"Pot flavor!" Came the enthusiastic response from the group. It was an inside joke between us as this is what Matilda had asked at her first party.

I snatched a cupcake and devoured it before having a cup shoved in my hand. I washed down the food quickly and started to feel the affects. My body relaxed, and I felt as if I was floating through the air.

I could see two figures locking lips to my left, not sure of their faces. I kept being distracted and letting my mind wander off, daydreaming. A cloud was covering my brain, fogging my hearing, vision and memory. How did I get here? Who knows, all that matters is that everything great.

I feel a body near me.

"Charlie..." a little voice purrs. Wavy black hair and deep brown eyes. Tiffany.

Tiffany has been partially in our group. For some reason some of the guys aren't too fond of her but I thought she was alright.

I wasn't attracted to her, as I am a full blown, flaming homosexual of 5 years. Well that I am sure of. It's not like for the first twelve years of my life I was straight or anything but you know it took a while to sort the gay out.

Anyways. My mind seemed to have completely forgotten all of the above. I pulled her small frame close, pushing my lips against hers. We begin stumbling into one of the bedrooms, taking off our shirts in the process.

Things happened.

But let's not talk about that.

Like, ever.

I promise I'm still gay, but enough booze can make anything look attractive.

Goodnight.