physical exams (part 1)

nick pov:

I just woke up it is 7:45 school don't start till 8:20 ...... holy shit i'm going to be late its almost a 30 min walk to the school from hear. i hurried and jumped out of bed and got dressed and skipped breakfast as i ran out of my house and on the sidewalk. By the time i got to school i was out of breath, hands on my knees panting some people just stood there staring at me like i was a maniac and some with hearts in there eyes... uge i really don't want to be hear but if i'm not ill probably get yelled at by my father. As i was walking down the hallway i spotted haruhi and waved i got to be honest out of the hole host club haruhi is the most normal. As i walk into the classroom haruhi walked up to me along with the twins not to far behind. Haruhi was now right beside me "hi" i did not turn my head just kept staring at my note book "hello Haruhi do you need anything " she just sighed "nope nothing" then she turned around and went to her seat. 

                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the lunch bell rang you bolted out of your seat to go eat your lunch in peace because if you took your time they will most likely take me some wear. well i was walking i found a giant tree and hid behind it to eat the lunch that was in my bag i am so happy i pack my lunch at night before school. As i sat there eating my lunch with had (favorite food ) along with orange slices. as you were sitting in a nice calm area in the school which you thought was not possible because of how many kid come to this school and considering how loud they are to. then there was a sodden ring and an announcement calling for the students for the physical exams "crap i totally forgot about that " as i stood up i remembered that i had a slip that said i did not have to take the physical at school dad likes to keep the family info a secret to anyone. All i have to do is find one of the doctors and give them the slip. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to the entrance to the exams ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i was walking in i was greeted by a nurse she asked for my name and i told her then all of a sudden i was being carried away by mori "really "  as they took me to tamaki i noticed a strange looking man walking fast but i lost him in the crowd  oh well  
______________________________________________________________
Hello people that I am sorry I haven't updated in a while my life has been very stressful so far but I promise you I will update part 2 by next week anyway I will wonderful rest your day bye