Chapter One

I walk into his room sleepily and drop my purse. He is laying in the bed sideways.

"Sam, baby can you move over a little so I can sleep. I am so tired," I say to him. He groans and rolls over. I can't help but laugh a little. I can't stop thinking about the fight I had with my parents last night. I was behind on my rent and they decided to kick me out, so my boyfriend Sam said I can stay until everything is sorted out. At least my friends actually care. I put on my oversized shirt and then find my pajama pants. I am about to put them on when suddenly I black out.

(Sam's p.o.v.)

I hear a thump and open my eyes to see what it was. River is passed out on the floor. I scramble out of bed and call the first person that comes to mind. Kian and the boys. I find my phone and call Kian's phone.

"Its three in the morning, and you never call me. What's up?" Kian says sleepily.

"I need help, there's something wrong with River. She just passed out and I don't know what to do," I say frantically. I hear him talking to the other guys.

"We're on our way, just make sure she is breathing and stays that way," Kian says. The phone goes dead and I want to cry. I hold her in my arms and feel her move.

"I I'm..." She stopped talking, but looked like she was sleeping. I hear someone open my room door and all the guys are standing around me. Jc tries shaking her and she wakes up again.

"River, when was the last time you ate anything or even slept?" Ricky asks. She lifts her hands up to her head to shield the light.

"I think last week maybe, or before that," she admits.

"She hasn't had no sleep or food for over a week!" I say a little too loudly.

"Wow, is she gonna be okay?" I turn around and see Trevor walking in the room. I pick her up and lay her down on the bed. I am just so happy she is okay. Tomorrow I will make sure she eats and gets enough rest. I don't want her to collapse again.

I was so scared. I didn't know what was going to happen to her.

"Sorry for waking you guys up so late," I say. They shrug if off and leave after saying goodbye.

I walk over to the bed and lay down beside her, wrapping my arms protectively around her waist as I kiss her hair. I thought I was going to lose her. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep...

yeah, I know. like always the first chapter sucks.

oh and don't worry, Jc and River are coming soon as a secret couple.  yep. well I am sooooooo tired so ima go to bed after posting this. sorry loves I haven't been posting a lot. I was gonna some few days ago but me and my mum went shopping. love all of you wonderful supporters. bye xxxxxxx