Kohana Kozakura Bio

Name: Kohana Kozakura, Kozakura-Chan, She-Devil.

Race: Life Fiber Hybrid/ Tentacle Experiment

Age: 15(present time), 22(7 years later)

Birthday: February 14th

Cup Size: DD 34

Weight: 95lbs

Height: 5'7

Blood Type: Lol, She's A Life Fiber Hybrid.

Likes: Bitter Sweet Chocolate, Her Friends, Her Lover(soon to be),Her Father And Her Sister.

Hates: Her Mother, Karma Constantly Trying To Tickle Her, Seaweed, Girly Girls.

BFF's:Hara Sumire, Kayno Kaede, Karma Akabane, Oukuda Manami, Itona Horibe, Irina Jelavić, Isogai Yūma.

Admired By: Karma, Hara, Koro-Sensei, Terasaka, And Asano.

Family:
Kayzuko Saiko-Mother
Takashi Saiko-Father
Ami Saiko-Older Sister

Personality: Kohana Is The Delinquent Type And Hangs Out With Karma And Hara A Lot. She Is The "Biggest" Out Of All The Girls In The Class, Which Gets Her A Shit Ton Of Guys. Even Though She's A Delinquent Type-Of-Girl, She Has A Soft Side For The One's She Loves.

Strengths: Her Tentacles On The Back Of Her Neck, Her Ability To Regenerate, Her Love For Her Loved One's.

Weaknesses: Her Friends, Water, And The Fact She's EXTREMELY Ticklish.

Strength: 100/10.

Speed: 10/10

Trust: 100/10

Characteristics: 10/10

Facts:

•She Hates A-Class.

• Kind Of Like Koro-Sensei, Her Eyes Turn Different Colors When She Feels A Certain Emotion.

•She Can't Resist Karma Sometimes, No Matter How Much He Flirts With Her.

•She Was Actually Named "Misaki Saiko" But She Went Into Hiding So She Changed Her Name.

•Before And While Dating, Karma And Kohana Are Known As "Partners In Crime."

•She Wants To Be A Scientist, Even All She Went Through In The Labs She Grew Up In.

•Her Mom Is A Bitch.

Ships: KarHana, AsaHana.

Theme: Video Up Above.