Give Me A Chance

Kohana POV

I woke up in a daze to see a sun shining brightly out my window. I rub my eyes and get out of bed to go wash myself. Once I step into the bathroom I take a look at myself in the mirror to see my eyes change to green than back to magenta. I strip and start my bath. I take down my ponytail and step in the water. "Sis.......It's hot....." I look up at the ceiling, feeling my eyes turn to blue. After I'm done I get out and brush my (very) long hair and blow dry it. I brush my teeth, put on deodorant, than walk back to my room and put on the kunigagaoka uniform. I put my hair back into a ponytail and walk downstairs to just grab a plain bagel and walk out the door to see that damned light that follows me everywhere.

"Kozakura. We're ready for you." A man with spiky hair walks up to my bed and hands me a uniform. "For what exactly." He hands be a letter of acceptance and knife. "Your admission to Kunugigaoka. You'll be placed in E-Class and will work with other kids your age in the same class to assassinate the experiment that was in the same lab as you........and your sister." The last part made me crush the paper and my eyes turned black like they always do when I'm pissed. "That murderer.......Just wait until get there." "Wait Kozakura, you cant kill him just yet, remember what your father said?" I look at the side of my bed to where my scissor blade lies against the stone cold walls of my cellar. I grab my blade and slice the agent's stomach out of anger and walk out the door.

I walk down the street with a soft look but a clenched heart.

I arrive about 8:30 and look at the building. "This is E-Class huh?"

Karma's POV

I meet with Nagisa and Kayano in class as I put my hands in my pockets. "Guys! We're getting another new student! She must be a hottie!" Okajima exclaims in excitement and horny-ness. Rio glares at him. "Baka! It might be a boy!" Nagisa chuckles. "Well, whoever they are......they better get used to getting attention." I smirk and chuckle. "Hopefully they like troublemaking, I could use a partner." I stare at the window until koro-sensei comes in at mock 20 through the door. "Good morning children! I just went to China for breakfast and let me tell you, the pancakes there are SPECTACULAR!" He cheers idiotically. I point a gun at him but he swipes it before I can shoot. "Karma, it is too early in the morning for that. Take your seat." I grunt and sit down.

Back to Kohana's POV

I walk through the halls of the E-Class building until I see the sign upon the door. I wait outside for a sec before I hear Koro-Sensei say my name. I sigh and walk in.

Karma's POV

"Class, as you know we have a new student transferring into E-Class today. Come on in Mrs. Kozakura. Don't be shy." We all look to see this girl with big breasts, a sly face, and long ass purple hair held up in a ponytail with pink highlights on her bangs and the ends of her hair. I stare at her and get this feeling, like.....I'm being bitten by a python....but also being kissed by angel. I ignore the damn feeling and stare at her more, still blushing. She stops to stand next to the octopus and smiles. "It's nice to meet you all, My name is Kohana Kozakura." she smiles softly as everyone blushes at her beauty. Koro-sensei writes her name on the bored at looks back at her. "Everything alright?" she grins and puts down her schoolbag. She grabs the chalk and finishes her name for him in cursive. She puts it down and bows, still smiling. We all clap at her..........I don't know......writing? But she just looks to awesome to tell. I wonder if she likes pranks? "Well Kohana, good luck and I'll enjoy having you in my class this year." koro-sensei reaches out his tentacle to shake her hand. She giggles. "Same to you." she grabs his tentacle but it explodes, surprising everyone including me. "But, if anyone will kill you.....it will be me~" she grins evilly. I grin myself at my new partner-in-crime.

Again! Back to Kohana!

I grab his tentacle and squeeze it, making it explode. My contacts glimmer in confidence and I grin. "I will kill you~" he gasps as his tentacles regenerate. "Well done Kozakura. Now, let's find you a seat.." he looks around the room. A boy with read hair raises his hand and smirks. "Hey teach! This seat it open." he points to the empty desk between him and the window. "Very well, You'll be sitting there Kohana." I nod and take my seat. "Nice technique you got there~" the tomato head smirks. I smile back. "Thanks, I saw you trying to shoot him, good luck with that though..." she grins at the last sentence. "Why don't we kill him together....as a couple?" he grins at me and stares. I blush at turn my head. "Like hell, I work alone." He chuckles. "Karma! Kohana! pay attention!" the pervy octopus yells.

This is gonna be interesting~