Day 5

I think it's gone. I don't see any sign of the unknown around. Just to be safe me and Courtney are still checking and rechecking the doors and window making sure they are locked and boarded up.
             We found a cat in the abandoned house today. I decided to name her Lucy. She for a feral cat is surprisingly lovey! She bite Courtney and I when she decided she had enough pets though.
      I just want a little break, a little time to lay down and sleep. Courtney is tell me to and I mean so is my body..... I'm exhausted I know but I have to keep looking out. Who ever is reading this maybe wondering why to.... well because I heard a noise. It sounded like a whisper in my hear. Like someone was whispering sweet nothings in my ear but it really wasn't sweet at all.
      Did one of the unknowns get inside? I can't let it hurt Courtney; I mean she is my girlfriend now I can't let anything happen to her. I can't let the cat die either;not like the dog. Please don't let anyone else die. Please for the love of god. No. One. Else. If anyone else has to die just kill me not anybody else no one else.
   If you notice dried tear marks on the paper well, all I have to say is I thought I had nothing else to cry for but..... I do.
       I wish it was before everything bad happen. Before the whole world went to shit. I would probably have a white picket fence family but, then and again I have never liked the color white. I am not fond of the color red either, I see it to much. Ya know a color I never see, indigo. I think I want an indigo painted fence. Courtney and I could have had a nice little house out in the country with an indigo painted fence and two adopted kids. One of them maybe named Amber and the other Adrian. Courtney would of course.... maybe help with the names.
      God I love Courtney.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys guess what.....
You maybe asking your self what well

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2013/11/25/10/13/indigo-blue-217909_960_720.jpg

And

https://i

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/b1/cd/4db1cd252b7236d803e7788ec364b269--fence-landscaping.jpg

Have a good rest of your day/night!