Chapter 1

Im Alexis and I moved to Busan, South Korea. I moved here with my mom because its just me and her now since my dad travels all around the world. I have one best friend named Grace who already lives in Busan and she is gonna show me around the school. 

                                                                                *Morning*

I woke up to my mom saying "Get up your gonna be late for your first day of school!" i groaned and got up to change. Im wearing a top that says "A.R.M.Y" and jeans with white converses. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and my mom says "Have fun at school today cause I have a surprise when you get home" I said "Okay mom see ya after school!" Then i went outside and went to the bus stop.

                                                                           *Time Skip To School*

When i arrived at school i saw Grace. She ran up to me saying "Your just in time for our first period class together" Then she said "Here's your schedule" and handed it to me. Then we walked into class together. 

                                                                            *TIME SKIPPPP/Alexis POV*

As i walked into the classroom all the students looked at me. The popular girls and boys were whispering and snickering. The teacher said "Class settle down, we have a new student Miss, Please introduce yourself" He said gesturing me to come to the front.  I stood there looking around the students when i finally said "Hello my name is Alexis and I hope we can all be friends" Then i smiled. The teacher then said "Thank you Alexis now, Please take a seat next to Jimin. Jimin please raise your hand" A guy in the back raised his hand he had blonde wavy hair. I slowly walked towards the seat next to him. Halfway through the class i felt someone tap my shoulder. i looked up and saw Jimin. He said "Can i borrow a pencil?" i stuttered but managed to say "S..Sure" and gave him my extra pencil. He smirked and said "Thanks Alexis" The way he said my name made me shiver. I quickly looked back to my papers and started working. Im falling in love with him,

                                                                                    *Jimin POV*

I was thinking to myself when the teacher said "Class settle down, we have a new student Miss, Please introduce yourself" I looked up and saw Grace walk in then i saw this girl who had brown hair and greenish-brown eyes walk in after her.  The girl said "Hello my name is Alexis and I hope we can all be friends" I thought to myself "So her name is Alexis..." I got pulled out of my thoughts when the teacher said "Thank you Alexis now, Please take a seat next to Jimin. Jimin please raise your hand" I raised my hand.  She sat in the empty seat next to me. I got to work but I couldn't find my pencil. I turned to Alexis and said "Can i borrow a pencil?" She looked up at me and stuttered "S..Sure" hearing her stutter made me smirk for some odd reason. Im falling in love with her.

                                                                   *TIME SKIP TO END OF THE DAY*

As i was about to walk out of school i heard someone call my name i turned around a saw Jimin. He ran up to me and said "I have this paper to give you...Call me sometime" I said "I'll try" He said "Ok well bye see ya tomorrow" After that I went home and went up to my bedroom and fell right onto my bed. I sat up and thought "Does he like me?" I smiled at the thought of him liking me. Then i frowned because i thought "How could he like me? He only met me today.." I snapped out of my thinking and got into my bed to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be as good as today...

                                                                            *TO BE CONTINUED*

Sorry if this is bad this is my first story but im writing more. If you read this comment your thoughts on it. Bye for now :D