Good chapter titles are hard to come by

First off, I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Mark. I'm currently a high school student in the United States of America and here are a few useless facts about me:
Yes, I'm a band geek
Yes, I sleep without socks
Yes, I  do like pineapples on my pizza
(Whoa there kemosabe, before you get off thinking that I'm the perfect knight in shining armor, I should mention I've only read one of the Harry Potter books and can only vaguely recall some of the Star Wars movies)

P.S. Yes,I love Jar Jar

Now, enough about me, more about what I'm doing here.
I first began writing (if you want to call it that) here on wattpad about four or five years ago after some friends from another online writing app invited me here.

At the time I was still trying to figure how to junior high and trying my hardest to level my SOCIAL skill to a reasonable level before high school (I failed miserably).
I mention this because it was a weird time for me to make a transition like that. For starters I was put in a completely different classes from anyone I had known (in my school system you generally move through with the same people) but due to my antisocial behavior I was in a completely new environment with very few friends to help me through the beginning process. So in the beginning both wattpad and high school were very similar as in I kind of wandered around on my own for a bit. This changed only in high school as time went on, I gained new friends, some confidence and a few skyrim tips and tricks here and there, but I can't say the same for wattpad.
When I was in junior high one of my biggest dreams was to become a writer.
But as time went I could see one problem slowly becoming more of a pattern: I WAS/STILL AM A SHIT TERRIBLE WRITER!!!
For some reason I could always form up any plot, characters and central conflict in my head in maybe an hour of downtime time.
But as I came along I found that downtime more scarce and when I could find downtime, I did a horrible job focusing.
Plot holes would develop and then close in a matter of seconds!
I couldn't form conflict, resolution or setting plots that would stick!
And characters would either seem too plastic or so fleshy I was afraid they would literally peel from the pages and kill me in my sleep (But what writer hasn't been there, right?!?!?!)

So I began telling myself that I was suffering from severe writers block and soon enough I wanted to believe it for a very long time. Until recently I hadn't realised how bad it had gotten.
My point in mentioning this is that if I were to compare my writing experience to school, I would say I'm still a wandering little freshman.
I never learned to look for friends and seek to hone this craft.
This book is called My reintroduction into the common Man's Society because I want to reintroduce into my life something that used to mean so much to me on the same standard that I approach school.
So I instead of thinking of my absence as a massive failure, I'm going to say that my absence has taught to sharpen my tools as a common man and further pursue my goals, wherever they lead me.
So I'm gonna keep writing
I'm gonna keep trying to make new friends
(A nice girl that likes pineapple pizza and Jar Jar Binks would be nice too)

-To break these chains that bind me, I will use my failures to motivate me in conquest for triumph ahead

Thank you very much for reading
Sorry to those interested in my past works, soon I will make the decision to either scrap them permanently or continue. (Any thoughts on what I should leave untouched, DM me)
Once I become more comfortable with writing I think I'd start applying for more RP's (DM if you have any questions or request)
I think I'm gonna be doing more one shot short stuff but for now I guess we'll see where can take this.