Chapter 4

Tyshon

After we got in the car I drove her to my house. During the drive I saw her crying but didn’t do anything. When I opened the door to my house she sat in the living room and started crying harder.

“Are you aiight?” I asked rubbing her back

“No! This nigga is fucking crazy as hell. He has my house key and he threatened to kill me” she cried harder.

“Do you want me to do something about this?”

“I want you to kill this nigga!” she said stopping herself from crying

“Why”

“Cause, he’s one guy who does what he says. If he said he’ll kill me he will kill me”

“Aiight ill handle it ma. Just stop stressing over it aiight?”

“Thanks” she said staring at me with bedroom eyes. At that moment she kissed me. When we kissed it felt like heaven. Then she stopped

“Let’s go to your room” she stood up and grabbed my arm. When I led her to my room we started making out again and she started taking her clothes off. When I stood up she was in her panties and bra. When I took my shirt off I felt like I was using her but she wanted me so I kept planting kisses all over her body.at that moment my phone started ringing.

“Ignore it” she said breathing heavily

“I can’t I gotta answer it” I stood up and grabbed my phone off the dresser. “Yo” I said answering

“Nigga where the fuck you at?”

“Who is this?”

“Dante nigga, where you at”

“Oh shit I forgot”

“Yeah aiight, I hope the pussy that good” Dante said laughing.

“Nigga shut the fuck up! I’ll be there in like an hour” I stared at Shaquinna.

“Aiight nigga you beta hurry the fuck up.”

“Can I bring a date?”

“I don’t fuckin care just hurry up nigga”

“Aiight duce” after I hung up I saw Shaquinna was getting dressed

“You wanna go to a party?” I asked

“Sure, what type of party?”

“My boy Dante is having a birthday party for my nigga Lamont”

“Sure I’ll go but I gotta get dressed”

“Aiight let me get my clothes, can I shower at yo place?”

“Sure, in the guest bathroom”

“Aiight” after I grabbed my outfit I drove over to her house. Once we entered her house she showed me the bathroom and went in her room. 45 minutes later we were dressed and ready to go.

“You missin’ somthin’” I said staring at her

“What?”

“Your necklace”

“Oh yeah”

“Here let me put it on you” after I put the necklace on her she looking gorgeous. “Damn you sexy as hell”

“Thanks, you’re not too bad yourself playboy” she bit the tip of her finger.

“lets be out” I licked my lips. When we arrived at the party we was greeting everybody. I didn’t know she knew everyone. We was having a good time dancing and drinking all night. When it was time for the cake me and her was standing next to Lamont and wished him happy birthday. Near 1:00 we decided to sit down. When we was talking one of my workers, mike, came up to her

“Yo mike what’s up” I asked

“nothin’, bitch you thought I wasn’t gonna find yo ass?!” he screamed referring to Shaquinna

“Nigga leave me the fuck alone! Did you not hear me when I said we over?!”

“Yo mike, you know her?” I asked.

“Yeah nigga, I’m fuckin’ this bitch”

“First of all I’m not a bitch number two were not together no more so you don’t fuck nothin but that backed-up child support money!”

“Bitch come the fuck on” he said grabbing her arm. Then I pushed him.

“Nigga I think you need to leave” I said

“Nope, I’m not leaving ‘til I find the nigga fuckin her”

“I’m the nigga so now what” mike tried to punch me so I dogged and punched him right in his nose.

“Bitch you gonna get yours” he said storming out of the house with a bloody nose. When he left Lamont and Dante ran up to me.

“Yo what happened?” Dante asked

“I’ll tell y’all tomorrow, imma bout to leave, happy birthday and huh” I handed Lamont a envelope with money in it “enjoy, I’m out peace”

“Thanks” Lamont said as me and Shaquinna walked out. During the drive to her house the ride was quiet. Once we entered the house I wanted to know everything between her and mike. But instead of me asking she told me about them being together for 2 months and how he didn’t spend any time with her so they broke up the same day we met. When I was about to leave she asked me to spend the night and I slept in the same bed as her. That night I couldn’t sleep worried about what happened at the party and what I was going to tell my boys.