( ⸝⸝•ᴗ•⸝⸝ )੭⁾⁾

Hello, and good evening. Can I just please say something — facts. I don't want to spoil your evening or whatsoever but, okay, first ; please do read before sliding into our dms and send your queries. I mean, sometimes it's really tiring to answer the same questions. Nope, I'm not saying that you can't ask questions. I'm just telling you guys to pleade read the information before asking what is bothering you.

I'm also gonna say here: WE WILL UPDATE YOU GUYS IF THERE ARE OR IS AN AVAILABLE BOYFRIEND.

Please don't hate or attack me for this but believe me, if you make reading a habit and follow the rules, everything here would be easier to handle. Also, be sure about your decision when passing your forms — if you really want to know how does it feels like to have a boyfriend. Not the thing where you aren't sure but you still pass your form then back out after.

And IF you're going to back out, fix things in a pelucid way. And if your boyfriend or your girlfriend agrees in finally letting you go, then IMMEDIATELY tell us a simple, "I'm sorry but I want to make the contract void. Me and my [ girlfriend / boyfriend ] already agreed to this thing. Thank you.”

Another one is when you change your username and before deactivating your damn account, please, inform us as well. It's just a simple thing to do.

Second ; if you're one of the luckiest girls who were chosen by us, please cooperate and follow the rules we give you. When we ask you for reports or questions about you and your boyfriend, like if you have any problems or concerns. Don't leave us on read. I monitor your accounts as well, people. If you're active or just acting dumb. Sorry for the word lol. And, DON'T ignore your partner without any valid reason/s. If you're going to be offline for days or whatsoever, tell us or post a message regarding that thing on your partner's message board to avoid misunderstandings.

Third ; to the girls who will pass their forms next hiring, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Make your forms neat and not messy as much as possible. It would also be better if you pass earlier than the said deadline of passing.

Do CHOOSE WISELY as well. We don't accept random when it comes with the type of boyfriend thing. And avoid changing the type of boyfriend you want when you already submitted your form.

Fourth ; I'M SORRY, DARLING. REALLY SORRY. But we don't accept deals or favours like having a boyfriend even for just an hour or two, as well as for a day. I don't know if I'll feel offended or meh when someone told me to give her a boyfriend for just a day and said "please makisama ka naman." 

Pardon me if I wasn't cooperating with you, hun. But it really is just so unfair to do such favour for you when other girls out there are patiently waiting for the next hiring. Please consider their /time/ and effort to type their forms.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, what would others think if you borrow their boyfriend?

Malaman mo pa nga lang ng may crush yung crush mo at hindi ikaw yun, nagiging psycho na. Malaman mo lang na may girlfriend or ideal type na bias mo, nagwawala ka na. LMAO

Also, why did you say that I should cooperate with you because it's for your future? What does your future have to do with having a boyfriend for just a day? Again, don't hate me. Maybe I really and literally got offended about the "please makisama ka naman, admin."

Lookey here, I'm just doing my job as one of the admins of the BFH crew. We just want things to be organized. Please understand us. We might be inactive sometimes because of school and stuffs. We're already stressed out as it is with studies (and I'm sure most of you are as well) so please, let's understand each other. And I hope I won't have to say these things or even add any more words.

AGAIN, before I end this, pardon me if i hit the bull's eye or a nerve.

P.S.   we're nice but please also understand us if you don't want us to unleash the demons deep inside our souls in no time.

Thank you for your time. Have a good night / evening.

— manager / admin yoo.