1

Her small boat was floating down the street carried by the water from the rain. She ran alongside it, the sound of footsteps echoing down the road. Looking back to see a car coming she stepped out of the street, her boat still flowing downstream. The car drove past and to little Donut’s surprise her boat was crushed, as she looked down at it she heard a faint humming noise from the drain to her left.

Donut stood to see what had caused the noise and as she got closer the humming seemed to get louder, and its pace quickened. Looking deeper in she saw a dim glow, it caught her eye as it sparkled. Reaching in, her hand was batted away by a white gloved hand,

A figure slowly appeared from the drain, it’s eyes shone a faint blue, though it was still hard to see. She leaned in to look closer and say him. A clown, tattered and grey look at her, his hand holding a boat with a small jewel on the top.

“Better keep those hands off, this is my boat.. You want it, Don’t ya?” The clown asked his brow slightly furrowed, curious in the girl.

She nodded yes and slowly reached in again to see, he smiled and handed it to Donut

“My name is Pennywise, Pennywise the dancing clown.” he paused as to take a breath and continued “I’m having a party down here, wanna join?”

“Y-Yes!” She was ecstatic about the offer and she climbed into the drain beside him. She came up just to about his chest, and stood much wider than her.

His hands went and grabbed her waist pinning her shoulders against the wall, Pennywise trailed his nails up her back, slightly ripping her shirt as he went up. He grabbed the back side of her head and tilted her head to her right, biting her neck. As a slight noise came from her, he stopped. She blushed and Pennywise smiled at Donut.

“Looks like tonight really will be a party.” He smirked and carried her deeper into the sewer.

The further they went into the sewer, the tighter his grip on her got. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her head nuzzled into his chest. Pennywise grabbed her thigh, using it to hold her up, his over hand slowly trailed down her back scratching as he went.

As they entered a large room, the vibe of the sewer seemed to disappear. It was almost a house inside, a large bed centered the room. Everything seemed oddly new in there but Donut had no time to notice. Once they got close to the bed, Pennywise pinned her to it, looking down on her. He saw her skin showing through her tattered t-shirt, Lusting after her even more.

    Leaning closer till they are face to face, he bites his lip and moves closer. Sinking his teeth into her neck, he doesn’t let her escape, even if she wanted to. She exhales deeply as his face slowly comes back into her view, his lips curled into a smile as the bite marks claimed her. Taking his hands off her wrists his hands grabbed her shirt, tearing it off her torso. His lip graced her skin and he trailed kisses down to the top of her breasts before biting and leaving another hickey on her chest. Grabbing one with each hand, he squeezed them and kept trailing his kisses down. He slowly approached Donuts hip, his eye gleaming with passion, he slowly moved closer, the allure of pleasure already had entranced him. Gently pulling away her underwear, his tongue move closer, gently getting a taste of her. Licking Donut’s clit, chills shot up her spine as her toes curled and her back began to arch. With an evil smile Pennywise licked deeper into her, as she slowly got wetter. Her hands gripped to the sheets and his tongue plunged into her pussy without hesitation. His hands clasped around her breasts, let go and dragged down to her waist, pulling her hips closer to his face. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth and moved back up, biting her as he went up. He stared directly into her eyes, seeing primal fear, seeing the submission she had given him. His nails scratched across the center of her chest, tearing her bra; the only thing she had other than panties; off. Her chest exposed, the cold air drafting through the room, grazed against her nipple, making her skin shiver. His hand still going down her body,  it slowly went down between her legs, his fingers, long and slender slowly penetrated inside her, wiggling around, they left no where untouched. Donut’s head tilted back and Pennywise took the chance, his teeth sank into her neck and with that she tried to fight back. Her hands went to push his off, but he was too big, and he barely budged. He too his open hand and took both her wrists and pinned them above her head.

    He slowly pulled out his fingers from inside her and as se looked down she realised that he, he was barely clothed, and that which he did wear was torn. Her legs wrapped around his waist and the soft cloth he wore soothed her.  His hips pushed into her, and his cock penetrated