CHANGE

Continuation....

NO ONE HELPED ME. EVEN MY OWN MOTHER. F*CK. I'M SO DISGUSTED AT MYSELF.

Since that day happened, I never slept in silence. I can't even go out to our house nor my room. I don't want to see my father or my mother because I'm too ashamed of them. I can't Go out and tell my friends or the police what happened to me because my father is always threatening me and my mom that if we will tell them what happened, he will kill us both.

One time I tried go out for a walk to the park, I can feel someone is following me. I tried to walk faster but it's still following me. I tried everything I can but it wasn't enough. It overpassed me and the time I knew that it was a boy, it was too late. He pulled me closer and I got scared to feel a cold sharp metal close to my neck.

"Just try to scream and I will kill you. Give me everything you have there or else."

"I just have 100 pesos here. I didn't bring much money because I just want to go to the park and buy Ice cream." I started crying.

"I don't care. Just give me your Gaddamn money!"

I Gave him the money I have. I thought he will leave me. He did. But he also Left a wound in my cheeks. As the blood started to fall, I cried harder.

I went home crying. My mom saw me and I can tell, she is worried as hell.

"where have you been?! I was worried sick about you!"

"Wow. Just wow! Wow mom! When did you learn to care about me?! You didn't even Helped me when Your f*king husband Raped me! So, don't you dare tell me you're worried because If you cared about me, this sh*ts shouldn't have happened!"

I went to my room and cried.

Crying, again. All I did is to cry and cry all my life. I need to learn to stand up in my own feet.

After I heal my wound, I started to pack my things. I planned to escape this house and ran away from all this sh*ts.

I successfully Executed my plan and so, I continue to run. After several minutes of running, I looked up to see my Aunt's House. I knocked at the door and my Aunt Sita was shocked that I was there.

"What are you doing here Zoe? Where are your parent's?"

"I escaped. Please don't tell them that I'm here. I'm begging you."

"Ok, ok. Come here inside."

My Aunt prepared the room that I will be using. I went to the room I'll be using and sit beside the bed. That time, I felt secured that nothing will happen to me.

A few days passed and my aunt told me to go to school. She said she will provide my supplies, uniforms and tuition. So, I did.

First week of school wasn't bad as I thought. But It was only the first week. The second week and the rest of my school days was hell.

One day, I bumped into the most famous girls in campus and just because of that accident, my school days feels like I'm living in hell. Just like the day when they spill their drink to my uniform. It was so embarrassing. But luckily, A boy helped me. He gave me another set of uniform and then Helped me to clean up the mess. F*ck them.

They actually liked me to be kicked out of school. But I'm doing my best not to get affected. Sometimes, I hide from them. I don't want to cause any trouble because I'm not the one who is paying my tuition. It will be unfair if I'm not going to do my best here in school.

One time while I was sitting and reading something in the park, A boy sat by my side. I don't know him but he was staring at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked without looking at him.