i'm sorry

hoseok finally got out of his room, he was just going to get a snack and a drink of water then go back to his room.

he walked into the living room seeing yoongi sleeping on the couch. he widened his eyes and tip toed to the kitchen not wanting to make any noise that will wake yoongi up.

'creak'

yoongi groaned.

hoseok looked down at the floor "shh."

"huh?" he looked back and saw yoongi looking around confused with his messy hair everywhere.

hoseok crouched down hoping yoongi doesn't see him.

"i swear to god this dorm is haunted." yoongi said before going to sleep again.

hoseok sighed in relief and got back up.

he walked over to yoongi and stared at him.

hoseok pouted "i hate that i love you." he sighed and stood up. he felt someone grab his wrist and push him on the couch.

hoseok widened his eyes.

yoongi was on top of hoseok just staring at him.

hoseok blushed "yoongi what the h-hell are you doing?"

yoongi slowly leaned down making their faces only inches apart.

hoseok eyes widened even more if that was possible. he was blushing profusely.

before he knew it, yoongi lips were on his.

hoseok tried to escape from the kiss but he slowly melted into it. their lips moved in sync.

yoongi broke the kiss and both of them gasped for air "hoseok i'm sorry."

"what for?"

"for not noticing your feelings before."

hoseok sighed "it's fine."

"but now that i know i can make you mine." yoongi smirked.

hoseok looked in a different direction trying to hide his blushing face.

yoongi grabbed his chin and made hoseok look at him.

"don't hide your face from me."

yoongi leaned in and connected their lips again.

OOF I CRINGED WRITING THIS•

since this shit is actually getting reads

promo time: go read my other story