Uh....Hi

His light brown eyes locked with mine as he stood fairly close. I felt my face heat up "H..hi" I mummured awkwardly. He smirked, that simple thing nearly made me melt. "I...saw you over here, you caught my eye" he spoke smoothly. I smiled "You certain caught mine aswell. You...have a very nice glow." I tugged at his glowing shirt. "Can I get you a drink?" He asked going to grab my hand. "Go ahead but, I would like a name" I smirked and pulled him along to the bar. "Lucio. And you are?" He raised an eyebrow. The lights reflected off his eyes and face. He's so cute....why is he talking to me. "y/n.." I smiled. "Alright y/n, what would you like" he asked gesturing to the menu. "Hm....any recommendations" I asked. I didn't know I I was actually curious or sumbfouns by his looks, my mind stopped working. "Ooo two marshmellow champanes please,Johnny" the guy looked up with a smile. "Right away!" He said flashing his blue eyes at us. As we wait Lucio striked up a conversation with curious questions. He asked about my hobbies,family, and lastly, what brought me here. He seemed quite attentive. Then I switched it on him, he seemed just as happy to tell. "I'm an international DJ from Brazil...im friends with the party host." He ended with. My stomach sank. Holy shit. Ive heard about him...h..hes huge. "Woooahhh,you seemed familiar what an honor." I paused and thought. "Wait....whyd you wanna talk to me...Im-" he interrupted with a finger over my mouth. "You were the most beautiful girl to catch my eye, I'm not expected you to give me anything of you. But...I knew I had to atleast talk to you." He smirked. He's so smooth dammit. I blushed and gulped. "Well how long do you have to stay here?" I asked. He looked up and thought. "Well....not much longer,do you want to get somewhere more quiet?" He smiled holding out his hand. I nodded and he pulled me into a blacklit room. "Wow.." I mumbled. "Yeah pretty nice." He said and turned on the regular lights. Still beautiful.
(Pardon my possibly bad writing :))