The beginning

"Psst, Rukia.." Ichigo whispered to Rukia.

"What!?" Rukia whispered back,

"Can i-" Ichigo said but was cut off.

"Mr Kurosaki, Miss Kuchiki, Would you like to share your little talk. Whispering secrets with the rest of the class?" The teacher asked.

They both sat there and shook their heads, the teacher carried on with her lesson. At lunch Uryu, Orihime, Ichigo, Rukia, and Tatsuki all sat on the balcony on the top of the school. 

"Kurosaki? Have you met this new girl?" Uryu asked,

Ichigo looked confused.

"Yeah! She looks really nice." Orihime laughed.

"There is something off about her, i sensed really strong spirit pressure. Almost like Ichigo's when i first met him" Rukia explained.

Ichigo looked at them all one by one. Confused. 

"Huh? Somebody with a spiritual pressure like my own!? When? i never sensed it." Ichigo exclaimed.

Rukia shook her head.

"Don't be a fool. Of course you wouldn't. Remember! You are still recovering. Soon enough you will be able to turn back to a soul reaper, Just for now you know you have to stay on a low profile. Sorry Ichigo. As far as i know, She isn't a threat." Rukia explained.

Uryu looked at Rukia in disbelief.

"Rukia is right Ichigo. We haven't even seen her ourselves." Tatsuki added.

Ichigo looked at them all confused. Confused how this girl could of been so powerful even so more than him. He sat there confused all lunch.

"Ichigo, don't get too worked up over it. I am sure she is lovely!" Orihime said with her happy tone.

Rukia's soul pager began beeping, So she took off. Not too long after Rukia left the school bell rang for the last few lessons. Ichigo and all his friends all walked back to class, took their seats and waited for Rukia to return and the teacher to show up. Ichigo turned around and began talking to Uryu. 

"Uryu, When do i get to meet this new girl exactly?" Ichigo asked.

Uryu shrugged.

"Ugh, Don't give me that, Anyway, How did you all know before i did? I am like the strongest one out of us all. Remember? Aizen? All those fights too save Rukia, Orihime...?" Ichigo said.

"You tend to miss the small details" Uryu said while adjusting his glasses further up his nose.

"Don't be so stupid Kurosaki. You know as well as i do without Rukia' help your life would of been completely different. Your father may be a soul reaper but that doesn't mean you were gonna be one. It happened cause of Rukia. With everything that has happened you have to deal with the consequences that are brought along with the reckless fighting you do.. You really are an Idiot. Why are you do curious to meet this girl? jealous are we?" Uryu laughed.

"Oh goodness heavens sake. I owe Rukia a lot. But i did what i had to do. Who else would of stopped Aizen! He was outta control. I know what i did, i don't regret it. Plus if all my spirit pressure had gone, i wouldn't of been able to become a full bringer like i did. I wouldn't of been able to see Rukia in her soul reaper form. Why do you think i could see her for a while before she disappeared. Then again... She came back once my powers were restored. There will be a day i beat your damn sorry ass Ishida.. I don't care about this girl, I just wanna see for myself why she is such a big deal to you all." Ichigo said getting frustrated. 

"I know i am not at my full potential yet. As i am still recovering. But i swear to god. I will beat your god damn ass Ishida" Ichigo threatened.

Uryu laughed to him self as Ichgio turned around pissed. 

"Stubborn, Reckless and an idiot as always." Uryu whispered to himself.

"Damn that Ishida. Who the hell does he think he is!" Ichigo said to himself.

Not too long late Rukia returned. She was bruised, and bleeding.

"Rukia! Are you okay!?" Tatsuki asked.

She nodded.

"That looks like it hurts. Here i can help." Orihime said concerned.

Rukia left with Orihime so Orihime could heal Rukia's injuries with her Shun Shun Rikka. Five minuets later Rukia and Orihime arrive back in class. With still no teacher Ichigo and his friends decide to head off up to the top of the school until the final bell rang. 

"Ichigo, How are you feeling? Is your spirit levels increasing? Can you tell?" Rukia asked.

"Yeah, i feel a lot better now, I don't feel so much weak anymore. I think i'm ready to start fighting again Rukia." Ichigo exclaimed.

"Good, Cause i was just thinking, What if this girl isn't what we all think she is. What if.. What if she is bad. Like on the side with hollows. Like Arrancar? Full bringer? or even like you a Vizard. Who knows. But all i can tell is that she has strong spiritual pressure. So if she was a bad person we would need your help again. You helped a lot for the soul society these past few years.." Rukia explained.

"Yeah" Ichigo replied.

Rukia and Ichigo sat down with Tatsuki, Orihime, and Uryu. They all sat there laughing, and talking about their experiences with battles, or in the soul society. Ichigo began explaining what the Final Getsuga Tenshou was like. What it was like to lose all his soul reaper powers slowly over time.

"Ichigo, w-would you ever use it a-again?" Orihime struggled to say.

Ichigo looked at her, look down to the floor, Then back at Orihime.

"Honestly Orihime, I don't know. If it ever came down to it again i would. I mean, Aizen was just.. He hurt those close to me. I had no choice otherwise he would of destroyed this place and the soul society." Ichigo replied slowly.

Orihime smiled and nodded. Ichigo began explaining what it was like to watch Rukia disappear.

"It was hard at first. I will admit. I owe ya a lot Rukia. But slowly over time i was relived i could be able to live a normal high school student life." Ichigo said while smiling.

Rukia laughed.

"You fool. I could tell you were depressed" Rukia laughed.

"Ichigo.. Why did you never tell anybody about you being a soul reaper?" Tatsuki asked.

"Uhh. I never actually thought about that. I thought you guys couldn't see me. But i guess i was wrong. But honestly Tatsuki i don;t know. I mean, Orihime was able to save you and the others with her Shun Shun Rikka. So i wasn't concerned"  Ichigo explained.

The school bell rang and they all headed off home. Uryu by himself, Orihime with Tatsuki and Rukia and Ichigo.

"See yaaaaa" Orihime yelled happily,

"Ahah, Yeah bye." Tatsuki said.

"Bye guys" Rukia yelled,

"Bye" Uryu said,

"Bye" Ichigo said.