Chapter 5

Timarie's POV
When I reach the Palace the staff rush me in some room for a makeover and they point at station 1. So I follow the instructions and sat waited.
Why I need a makeover! What matters is being yourself beauty doesn't matter in the outside it matters in the inside! I scream in my head as Leo Martinez the famous fashion designer walk over to me.
"Hello Lady Timarie you must know I'm correct!" He said flashing me his famous smile. I just groan hating the guy even more.
"Yes and I know who you are I'm not stupid!" I said firmly and give him a skeptical look refusing to smile and cross my arms against my chest.
"Well we have a fesity one! So back to business yes!" He asked and I nod. He continue.
"Okay miss how do you want to look for Prince Alex?" He asked with a smirk. Does he have ever focus on his job instead of flirting with women but he doesn't fool me. Never mess with the Banos.
"How I look is fine I don't need to look like a stupid barbie doll to a guy I have never met!" I said firmly getting angry.
"Oh I see I guess we have to enchanted your look but I guess you look very beautiful already guess in chase!" He said and turn my chair around looking straight at the mirror and two maids and attendant came rushing to my side.
He walk away and the girls started making me beautiful. Hours later I was done and they hold out a mirror to see my reflation. Oh my gust I look like me still but in the prettier and simple. I turn to them grateful in my eyes.
"Thank you so much you did amazing job I'll pay $100 I don't have enough money but I bet it well help you to provide for yourself and families so here you go!" I said and took out my wallet handing them each $100. They shock their heads at me but they took it.
"Now miss it time to put you in your day dress! Come miss!" One of them said leading me to the rack of clothes that said my name on it. They put me in this pretty light pink dress.
The dress

And they put my name tag at the bottom of my dress and sent me to wait with the others